Dr. Reckeweg Nux Vomica 30 CH (11 ml) : Anger, Irritation, Constipation, Nausea Vomiting, Colic, Joint pains
Also known as
Nv Nux Vom
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Nux Vomica(Dilution)
The poison nut’s common name
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Nux Vomica (Dilution)
- complaints that result from overindulging in meat and poultry, alcohol consumption, and sexual behavior.
- Nux vomica is effective at relieving excessive anger, worries, sedentary lifestyles where people tend to eat and sit still, dissatisfaction with life, and persistent thoughts of wanting to be by themselves.
- The main characteristics of patients’ complaints that require Nux vomica are spasm and overly sensitive behavior.
- Cold hands, a chill in the air, the tip of one’s nose, who can’t even be warmed by covering one’s body.
- muscle rigidity that hinders the body’s motion and mobility.
- Patients who have previously abused strong drugs are given nux vomica, which aids in neutralizing their effects.
- An irritable person who complains constantly and never stops crying will take offense at the smallest thing.
- drowsiness, anger-related bad language, and a propensity to find fault.
- Fear of the future, inability to make decisions, restlessness with a desire to be alone, demotivation with a desire to kill oneself but fear of death, scolding others out of jealousy, and interpersonal conflicts.
- When speaking or writing, there is confusion, and one tends to place the blame for problems on others.
- can’t stand the sight of the sound, smell, odor, or light.
- complaints of headaches that get worse after being in the sun, headaches that occasionally come with nausea and get worse most in the mornings.
- pressing pains, forehead perspiration, soreness in the scalp that is extremely touch-sensitive, and a cold feeling in the head.
- When headaches are brought on by excessive consumption of alcohol, coffee, or meat, nux vomica is helpful.
- Lightning in front of the eyes, red eyes with itchiness and irritation, and light sensitivity.
- stiffness in the eyelid muscles that hurts when the eyes move.
- redness and swelling of the eyelids, along with a feeling of dryness.
Cough and nose:
- When exposed to cold air, dry sneezing and coryza may occur. Other symptoms include stoppage of the nose while sleeping, a stuffy feeling, bleeding from the nose with an acrid discharge, and blood clot discharge.
- Dry cough with chest pain, suffocating coughs at night, coughing up blood, coughing up a burning sensation in the chest, and throat tickling.
Teeth & Mouth:
- mouth salivation from a sour taste that includes a sour and bitter flavor.
- tongue that is heavily coated and experiencing mouth ulcers, as well as mouth dryness, especially at night.
- gum pain and painful swelling after being exposed to the cold.
Abdomen and stomach:
- nausea, vomiting, and a water craving
- dislikes milk, beer, and water, though occasionally exhibits a confused preference for these substances.
- a sentiment of “I’d feel better if I could just throw up.”
- stomach pain, a tightening sensation in the chest, and a feeling that the food in your throat has stopped.
- pressure in the stomach, colic, hernia, and inguinal gland swelling.
- stomach aches that come and go and are accompanied by colic that is flatulent.
Anus and the Stool
- Feeling as though a lump was left behind and incomplete stool passage are symptoms of constipation.
- Pelvic pain, swelling, and itching, along with complaints of worm infections, along with partially solid, partially liquid feces.
- Bleeding piles are brought on by straining, along with cutting pain in the loins and constant urges to urinate.
- Prior to, following, or during urine emission, there is pressure on the urinary organs, causing pain and excoriation in the urethra.
- Sometimes there is a bloody urine discharge, and flatus is passed along with urination.
- Renal region pain making it impossible to lie on the affected side.
complaints from women about male organs:
- Loss of confidence, ineffectiveness, and scrotal area itching along with swelling.
- Testicular pains that feel like they are contracting, hardness, and painful sensitivity to touch.
- The uterine region is in pain, and the private areas are burning hot.
- Early or late menstruation is accompanied by heavy bleeding that is dark black in color.
- violent back pain and urges to pass urine and feces, as well as painful mammae.
Extremities and the back:
- A person is unable to move in bed or with their back due to pain over their sacrum.
- Back and shoulder pain that is throbbing and spasmodic, coupled with stiffness and muscle swelling in the neck.
- muscle shortness sensation, loss of strength in the extremities
- The hands are cold, sweaty, and itchy. The nose is cold and red.
- Leg cramps and numbness in the extremities accompany the sensation of shortened tendon while getting up from a chair.
- Body parts affected show paralysis and limbs tremble.
- Sleeps primarily on the back while stretching out his or her limbs.
- Shiverings accompanied by cold, bluish skin and spasmodic pains that resemble electric shocks.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Nux Vomica (Dilution)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Nux Vomica (Dilution)
- Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
- The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
- We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin
|30 CH / 30CH