fatigue brought on by blood loss
- Amenorrhea and dysmenorrhea.
- acts on the muscle fibers that are not striped.
- circumstances where blood loss has left you exhausted.
- Perspiration comes after waves of heat.
- The small of the back is aching dullly.
Principal Ingredients’ Mode of Action
- Acid. sulf.: Exhaustion, weary feelings, bleedings of any kind, hot flushes followed by sweating.
- Crocus: The blood during a period is dark or black, clotty, and there is no feeling of an abortion.
- Ferrum phosph.: Activates the blood circulation vigorously and works wonders on vein dilating.
- Hamamelis: Hemorrhage symptoms include headaches, dark-colored blood, a feeling of pain in the affected areas, and exhaustion brought on by blood loss. Hemorrhage symptoms also often affect the veins.
- Secale cornutum: Congestion, distress, and uterine prolapsus are the main effects on unstriped muscle fibers; the primary effect is contraction, and the secondary effect is unstriped muscle fiber dilatation.
* Depending on the severity, take 10-15 drops in a little water 4-6 times a day before meals; once you start feeling better, cut the dose to 10 drops three times a day.
* Continue taking the medication even after you have fully recovered.
* For about 8 days prior to the start of the next menstrual cycle, it is advised to take 5–10 drops twice daily (morning and night).
Important Information: use as directed by a physician
|Shelf Life||Long Life|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|For Use By||Women / Female|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|