RECKEWEG, DR. R34
Drops That Recalculate
Alterations in calcareous tissues and bone growths, pathological traits of the osseous system, such as exostosis and periostitis, as well as the complementary nucleus pulposus, osteomalacia, rickets, coxitis, and arthritis, cause the bones to be more brittle.
Principal Ingredients’ Mode of Action
According to the following symptoms, numerous calcium compounds have a significant impact on calcium metabolism:
- Calcium fluoratum: has an effect on the teeth, particularly the enamel.
- Calcium hypophosphorosum: controlling calcium synthesis in the body
- Calcium phosphoricum: changes in bone growth, a lack of calcium production, and children with anemia’s chronic headaches.
- Chamomilla: Children’s teething pain, irritated annoyance, and head sweat.
- Hekla Lava: feet affected by exostosis.
- Mezereum: Skin on bones, particularly the shinbones, upper arms, and chest bones, can become inflamed and painful.
- Mercurius praecipitatus ruber: in order to treat nocturnal bone pain caused by osseous deficiencies, exostosis, and periostitis.
- Silicea: Bone fistulae are fought by growth stimulators.
How to Use: In case of disorders, such as rickets or other diseases of the bones, one will add 4-6 times a day 10-15 drops in a little water before meals to the vitamins already taken. In case of pains in the bones at night, frequent doses are required: 10-15 drops every 1/4 hour. * Sucklings and children at the growing age will be given, regularly once or twice a day 10-15 drops (for sucklings it will be best to mix with the normal milk supply in the feeding bottle suit
* Fuller’s earth or healing earth dressings may be used concurrently with bone fistulae.
* The use of pork is still categorically prohibited. For children experiencing difficult teething, 3–4 times daily as a long-term remedy; for severe pain, every 10 minutes 8–15 drops in some water
Important Information: use as directed by a physician
|Shelf Life||Long Life|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|