Dr. Reckeweg Ricinus Communis 30 CH (11ml) : For Diarrhoea, Gastroenteritis and Increases Milk Secretion
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Ricinus Communis
Castor oil is also known as palma Christi.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Ricinus Communis
- Anorexia, which is characterized by intense thirst and a burning pain in the stomach, gastroenteritis, and diarrhea are just a few of the conditions that Ricinus Communis is helpful for.
- Additionally, it aids in frequent vomiting, and the stomach’s pit is sensitive.
- Continual diarrhea with purging, cramps, and chilliness are treatable with ricinus communis.
- Anus is inflamed, and the stools are loose, continuous, and painless, but the muscles in the extremities cramp painfully.
- Additionally, nursing mothers produce more milk when taking ricinus communis.
- Serious headaches are relieved by ricin.
- With a rush of blood to the head and shocks that come and go like electrical shocks, there is an abrupt pain in the occiput that radiates around to the backs of the ears, eyes, and forehead.
This remedy is indicated by the following symptoms: convulsed and dilated eyes, conjunctive injection, profuse lachrymation, and moderately dilated pupils.
Ricinus checks for humming and buzzing in the ears.
Ricinus relieves the vomiting’s accompanying burning stomach pain.
- Ricinus is indicated by persistent nausea and vomiting, as well as mattery liquid that is only occasionally suspended in bile and has a slight bile color.
- The symptoms of Asiatic cholera, including profuse vomiting, burning in the stomach, and purging, can be treated with ricin.
- Very sensitive in the pit of the stomach, pains originate here and travel to the umbilicus and hypochondria.
- Cramps and stomach burning are relieved by ricinus.
- Ricinus calms rumbling and causes a violent feeling of all the intestines being drawn together.
- It also soothes ferocious colic and greenish-yellow vomiting.
- When there is diarrhea and cramps, ricin is helpful.
- Ricinus relieves abdominal pain that is made worse by pressure.
Anus and Stool
- Ricinus is beneficial for diarrhea without pain, bloody diarrhea, and violent bowel movements.
- It alleviates cholera-like diarrhea that is nearly perpetual and cumulative.
- It soothes chills and cramps.
- Ricinus tests for total anuria.
- It took four days for me to pass a small amount of dark, thick, and highly albuminous urine.
- Menses that come on too soon or frequently are signs of ricinus.
- Furthermore, it tests for leucorrhoea.
- Axillary glands swell, the breasts are thick and swollen, and the arms are painful.
- Initially thin breast discharge turns milky.
- enables women who have not breastfed in a long time and virgins to produce milk.
Despite having a typical frequency and being quite frequent, the pulse was incredibly small and barely perceptible.
Ricinus eases back pain and its aftereffects.
Arms and Legs
Ricinus effectively relieves prurigo on the wrists and knee bends.
Ricinus is indicated by the need to amputate one foot due to gangrene.
- Pale and listless people who are anemic should take ricin.
- Additionally, it relieves muscle spasms and convulsions.
- Extremely painful limb and trunk cramps are relieved by ricinus.
- Jaundice, also known as ricinus, is indicated by saffron-colored skin.
- Ricinus relieves pruriginous eruptions, also known as redness and itching at the wrists and knee bends.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Ricinus Communis
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Ricinus Communis
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Ricinus Communis
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|