Dr. Reckeweg Spigelia 30 CH (11ml) : Catarrh, Cold, Headache, Rheumatic Affections, Toothache, Worms, Eye Pain
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Spigelia
Known as Demerara Pink-root or Spigelia Anthelmia
Dried herbs are used to make tinctures.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Spigelia
- In most cases, the left eye is affected by Spigelia Anthelmia’s notable effects on chronic catarrh and eye pain.
- Pupils dilated with severe pain in and around eyes; eye balls are sensitive to touch; eyes feel too large for the orbit; there is violent pain in the eyes of the pressing type on turning the eyes; the pain is worse from touch; motion; noise; turning the eyes; and from cold, damp, and rainy weather.
- Affected left-sided structures include the eye, orbit, malar bone, and teeth. Spigelia Anthelmia is also indicated in neuralgia of the left-side trigeminal nerve.
- Pain is a tearing, shooting, and burning sensation.
- Sharp, stabbing, sticking, tearing pain that is extremely sensitive to touch is treated by Spigelia Anthelmia as well as toothaches brought on by smoking.
- Headaches brought on by tobacco abuse can also be treated with Spigelia Anthelmia.
- The left eye, orbit, and temple of the left side are the final locations of a left-sided headache that begins at the base of the brain and moves up the head.
- A band-like sensation surrounds the head; the pain increases with motion, noise, and touch; it begins at sunrise, peaks at noon, and then subsides by sunset.
- Spigelia Anthelmia is also a treatment for rheumatic heart conditions, including painful complaints linked to valvular issues, particularly those resulting from rheumatic pericarditis and rheumatic endocarditis. The precordial region is extremely sensitive to touch. The pulse is weak and irregular.
- Itching, crawling, and a persistent but ineffective urge to urinate are symptoms of spigelia anthelmia, which also aids in the expulsion of worms.
Spigelia helps people who experience vertigo or giddiness when looking down or while walking or standing to fall to the ground.
Spigelia effectively relieves a morning headache that starts in the cerebellum and spreads to the left side of the head, causing intense, pulsating pain in the left temple and over the left eye, resulting in stitches, and reoccurring from time to time.
Stitches can be seen coming out of the left eye and the left side of the head.
A quiet environment, lying with your head raised, and rinsing your head under cold water can all help with headache relief.
It helps with eye neuralgia, particularly when the affected area is extremely painful and can hardly tolerate being touched, as well as with eyeball, eyelid, and optic nerve ailments.
Burning and dry heat symptoms in the eyes are relieved by spigely.
It can control eye contraction, squinting, and other uncontrollable eye movements.
Spigelia tickles the nose to alleviate itching.
Spigelia is used to treat persistent sneezing and bloody mucus discharge.
When the mucus coming from the nose alternates between being white and yellow and when there is also a lot of mucus coming from the mouth, the remedy is working.
It helps with frequent episodes of flu-like symptoms, especially those that come on after a small chill.
In cases of sore throat, lancinations, and palate swelling, spigelya is helpful.
Most of the mucus is discharged from the posterior nares throughout the day from the fauces.
belly and stomach
When fasting, spigely is helpful for morning nausea, which feels like something is rising from the stomach into the throat.
Colic is relieved by spigelya, along with pains, cuttings (from worms), shivering, diarrhea, and copious urine secretion.
Lower abdominal pain that feels as though it might rupture is common, especially in the evenings just before a soft bowel movement.
Anus and Stool
Ineffective attempts to evacuate are frequent and urgent.
Spigelia examines any mucus- and feces-filled liquid diarrhea.
Diarrhea, abdominal pinching, and body coldness are all clear indicators.
The rectum and anus are itching and feeling as though something is invading them.
Urine may start to drip suddenly and uncontrollably, along with a burning sensation in the anterior urethra.
The prostatic fluid discharge from the urethra can be monitored with Spigelia.
Catarrh, which includes hoarseness, persistent mucus discharge from the nose, dry heat without thirst, prominent eyes, painful headaches, and a tendency to cry, can be treated with spigely.
Spigelia is used to treat coughing in the open while also reducing chest pain from excoriation.
Spigelia is prescribed for dry coughs that are hollow and violent and are brought on by tracheal irritation. These coughs can cause breathing difficulties that can even result in suffocation.
With excruciating oppression, spigola soothes chest aches.
It alleviates a choking-inducing spasmodic sensation that originates in the stomach’s lower region.
It helps ease chest tension, especially when breathing in or out.
Back and Neck
Spigelia relieves parotid gland pain as well as sticking pain in the right side of the neck.
Spigelia soothes coccyx and anus itching as well as back pain that occurs during movement and may be caused by a fracture.
Spigelia soothes limb and joint pains that are drawing, tearing, or twitching.
Walking is the primary limb-related activity.
Arm trembling and weight are alleviated by spigely.
In the knee joint, it eases painful stiffness.
Spigelia is effective for arthritic, shooting, or tearing limb pain.
The limbs’ stinging pain is primarily in the joints, and this remedy relieves it.
It is helpful for severe weakness, particularly in the mornings.
There is a high degree of cold sensitivity, and walking outside causes discomfort.
To experience a chill is a huge liability.
The skin on my body is pale and wrinkled, and touching it makes my skin extremely sensitive.
In painful glandular swells, spigelyl is helpful.
Additionally, it helps with red bumps that hurt when touched, such as those caused by excoriation.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Spigelia
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Spigelia
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Spigelia
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.