SBL Abrotanum 30 CH (30ml) : For Boils, Fits, Gout, Piles, Indigestion, Nose-bleed, Worms, Joint Pain
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
Common names include Lady’s Love and Southern Wood.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Abrotanum
- A very effective treatment for marasmus, particularly in the lower extremities alone, but with a healthy appetite.
- Weakness in the lower extremities is by far Abrotanum’s most noticeable symptom.
- Additionally, it has a morbid appetite and severe indigestion.
- There are cramping, gnawing, burning, and occasionally nauseating sensations.
- The stomach feels as though it’s floating or submerged in water, which is an odd sensation.
- Metastatic rheumatism, another outstanding feature of Abrot, is metastasis.
- A sharp backache that is relieved by movement suddenly appears.
- Nighttime and cold weather make symptoms worse.
- Blue rings surround the eyes, and the face is aged-looking, pale, and wrinkled.
- It is appropriate for newborn children’s affections, particularly in young boys, as well as for emaciation, hydrocele, and epistaxis.
- Blood and moisture are oozing from the newborn’s navel.
- One who has a marked loss of appetite, ravenous appetite, and gnawing hunger who craves milk and bread.
- a depressed and greatly anxious person.
- Child from Abrotanum is angry, down, and very irritable.
- An individual feels like she wants to act inhumanely cruel.
- Feels like the brain is softening when thinking.
- A person with abrotanum energy is enthusiastic, chatty, enjoys shouting, and is humorous.
- cannot maintain a raised head.
- Speaking or exerting mental effort seems to particularly weaken the left brain, which is also easily exhausted.
- Along with a prickling sensation, there is a feeling of creeping chills.
- There is itching and a burning sensation on the left side of the scalp.
- a person with dull-looking eyes and blue rings around them.
- Abrotanum can check to see if the nose is dry and easily bleeds.
- Emaciation and comedones are visible, along with a wrinkled, aged-looking face.
- feeling of coldness and a hanging or swimming sensation in the stomach.
- The pain gets worse at night and is cutting, gnawing, and burning.
- The stomach is extremely distended, and the bowels are weak and sinking.
- various abdominal regions feel like they have hard lumps.
Anus and Stool
- Abrotanum relieves indigestion caused by food.
- Abrotanum treats rheumatoid arthritis after suddenly stopping diarrhea.
- Alternate constipation and diarrhea complaints respond well to aborotanum.
- It is helpful when pressing, burning, or in protruding piles.
- In particular, ascarides, it is useful in worm complaints.
the male genitalia
- Children with hydrocele may benefit from abrotanum.
- Both ovarian regions are twitching and experiencing a sharp pain that appears to radiate to the back.
- Abrotanum soothes the respiratory tract when exposed to cold air, which causes a raw sensation.
Pulse and Heart
- Rheumatism and sharp, severe chest pain are present in the area of the heart.
- Abrotanum prevents rheumatism from spreading to the heart.
- Small and weak pulses should be treated with aborotanum.
- It provides relief from sacrum pain.
- Having trouble moving or marasmus in the lower extremities is a good indicator.
- Abrotanum effectively relieves aches and pains, which are worse in the morning.
- It also soothes gout in the wrists and ankles as well as the itching associated with chilblains and frost-bitten limbs.
- Marasmus, hangs loosely, and the person is flabby.
- Abrotanum is well-known for its symptoms of restlessness and terrifying dreams.
- When excited, we tremble, feel sick to our stomachs, and feel generally weak and sore.
- When you have the flu, abrotanum is recommended for you.
- Well-timed numbness relief.
Side effects of SBL Abrotanum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Abrotanum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
best results with
- Abrotanum is well followed by Bryonia and Baryta Carb.
- When it comes to pluerisy, Abrotanum follows well after Aconite and Bryonia.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|