SBL Acid Salicylicum 30 CH (30ml) : For Climacteric, Coryza, Diarrhoea, Acidity, Sciatica, Sore throat, Joint Pain
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Acid Salicylicum
Salicylic acid is its common name.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Acid Salicylicum
- One of the main sources of its supply, Oil of Wintergreen (Gaultheria), contains salicylic acid, which is also produced synthetically by combining carbolic acid with the leaves and bark of willow trees.
- It has primarily been used as a disinfectant, similar to how carbo-ac has, and since it is supposed to be non-poisonous, it is also used to mix with food to preserve it.
- Salicylic acid has caused serious illness in addition to its ability to stop foot sweating, so this benefit is by no means pure.
- Salicylic acid has thus been discovered in homeopathic practice to be a wonderful remedy for affections following foot sweat suppression.
- Salicylic acid has a particular relationship to joint pain, but the large doses used in routine practice have been accompanied by a great deal of unpleasant side effects.
- Patients taking salicylic acid report experiencing delirium, numbness, and a variety of other symptoms.
- Salicylic acid produces fermentative dyspepsia, diarrhea with foul-smelling stools, and other symptoms similar to those caused by carbolic acid and other disinfectants. It also meets conditions that dynamically poison blood, such as septicemia and high body temperature.
- When touched, moved, at night, exposed to cold air, or exposed to anything cold, the symptoms worsen.
- Better with hot applications, particularly with dry heat.
- Foot sweat is a suppressant.
- Melancholy, wants to be quiet, faints, mild anxiety, worrying, restlessness, and restlessness.
- Excited, delirious, stupid, and unable to gather his thoughts, he laughed irrationally and spoke incoherently.
- Vertigo, inclinations to fall, and the sensation that the objects around you are falling can cause a dull head and stupor.
- head rush, piercing pain in both temples, and severe headache.
- A tender-to-the-touch headache that starts at the top or back of the head and travels down the sternomastoid (more right side).
- vision that is less acute.
- Hearing loss, twitching or roaring in the ears, and nervous deafness.
- The symptoms of ringing in the ears and difficulty hearing are accompanied by tinnitus. The patient may also experience hearing music, bees buzzing or flies buzzing, a rush of blood to the head, and an ecstatic mood.
- Patients, particularly children, sneeze constantly and have incipient catarrh.
- Face quickly flushes with mild excitement and has a dull, heavy appearance.
- Burning in the throat and mouth, as well as in the epigastric area.
- Redness of the lips, tongue, and cheeks. Burning vesicles cover the tongue.
- White patches in the mouth, a burning, scalded feeling, ulcers on the tongue’s tip, offensive expectoration, bad breath, and these symptoms.
- Canker sores that are burning and have foul breath.
- Taste: utterly repulsive, smelling of burnt, bitter, bilious bitterness that is impossible to get rid of, and the food has no flavor.
- Throat scraping, coughing fits, and burning are all common throat complaints.
- Tonsils that are enlarged, red, and white-stuck.
- Vomiting on a regular basis, gagging, and nausea.
- stomach feeling weak and uneasy, with a burning sensation in the epigastric area.
- Bowel ulceration and abdominal discomfort
- Constipation is linked to violent, persistent abdominal pressure and the sensation of a flatus that has been imprisoned.
Anus and Stool
- Diarrhoea: Stools that are green, flush easily as in a busy environment, smell acidic, sour, or putrid, are dry and hard. Diarrhea that is watery, sour, yellow, and accompanied by extreme weakness may also occur.
- Urine: If the crystals of salicyluric acid are removed, the urine immediately goes bad, but if they are left, the urine stays fresh for a week. It is scanty, clear, brown, and three hours after passage has a green tint.
- For complaints of persistent hot flushes, agitation, forgetfulness, and dull, severe pain in the cerebellum, salicylic acidum is prescribed.
- Breathing was quick, occasionally deeper, occasionally shallower, or almost panting, as if labored, but there was no whining about breathing problems.
- Older people tend to have a nighttime dry cough that is hard, racking, and spasmodic.
- gangrenous bronchitis, a stench, and spasms.
- Strong, hand-sized pressure that was firmly seated and gave off the impression that the sternum was hurting.
- weak, quick, and small pulse.
- Heat, redness, soreness, and swelling around the joints are all present, with knee pain being the worst. These symptoms are worsened by motion and improved by dry heat.
- Right gastrocnemius and deltoid muscles are sore and painful, but the next day the left wrist and forearm are affected, making movement and touch more painful.
Arms and Legs
- Joint pain that some women experience during climaxis vanished along with the finger engorgements, allowing the hands to be used once more.
- Pain in the course of the left sciatic nerve, drawing burning, “as if foot were in an ant-hill,” as if it would like to perspire, after suppressed foot sweat, rheumatic pains that were worse at night, after an hour’s sleep forced to get up.
- Numerous, foul-smelling foot sweats that remove corns when applied locally.
- Frequently yawning and startled out of sleep by what he thought was music
- Lime salts in the bone are taken away, causing weakness and faintness.
- Skin that is red, sensitive, and has flea bite-like points.
- Salicylic acidum is effective at treating urticaria.
Side effects of SBL Acid Salicylicum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Acid Salicylicum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.