SBL Ammonium Muriaticum 30 CH (30ml) : For Constipation, Coryza, Cough, Menstrual problems, Sciatica, Tonsils.
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Ammonium Muriaticum
Ammonium chloride, also known as sal ammoniac,
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Ammonium Muriaticum
- Mouth ulcers; feeling of being hungry despite not eating, but having a full stomach; this feeling gets worse after breakfast.
- Ammonium Muriaticum alleviates the stitches and burning in the liver region as well as the stitches in the spleen.
- The predominant sensation during a fever is chilliness.
- Ammonium Muriaticum can relieve groin pains and excessively early and frequent menstruation (Am. c.).
- During period, I had diarrhea, vomiting, and foot pain.
- Coryza, which is acrid, watery, scorching hot, with a cold sensation between the shoulders, is relieved by ammonium muriaticum.
- The evening, at night, and in the open air are the worst times for coughing and asthmatic symptoms.
- Ammonium Muriaticum relieves the pain associated with heel ulcers (ulcers brought on by friction).
- Between two and four in the morning, the majority of symptoms are at their worst.
- Huge agony, a depressed mood brought on by irritation or worries, and a tendency to cry.
- With a morose, apathetic sense of humor and a dislike of conversation, she is full of sorrow but unable to cry.
- Antipathy toward particular people, irritability, and the tendency to get angry.
- Vertigo and dizziness, which primarily go away in the open air (flushed face and enlarged veins).
- The scalp itches, making it difficult to stop scratching.
- Frequently, dandruff is shed along with the hair.
- Having photophobia and experiencing burning in the evenings, at dusk, or in the mornings around the eyes and in the corners of the eyes
- When sewing and keeping a fixed gaze on any object, yellow spots appear before the eyes.
- Sensation of drawing and piercing in the ears, especially in the open air. Shooting from the inside out.
- The ears are buzzing and tingling.
- An enlarged nose that hurts to touch, along with crusts of blood in the nostrils and pain from ulceration.
- Coryza, with stoppage of the nose (and tenderness of the nose), loss of smell, and sneezing with shooting in the nape of the neck
- a facial eruption, as well as upper lip and mouth corner ulcerations.
- The face burns with an eruption that needs cooling down with cold applications, leaving the lips wrinkled, chapped, dry, and excoriated with scorching heat.
- Submaxillary gland enlargement accompanied by sharp pain.
- Teeth that are visibly torn, gums that are swollen, and a sharp pain.
- Shots of pain when swallowing and burning blisters on the tongue’s tip.
- Absence of hunger and appetite, along with a bitter aftertaste in the mouth that is most noticeable in the morning and is accompanied by anxiety.
- Especially in the evenings, there is a lot of thirst.
- Regurgitation of what has been swallowed or of an acidic and bitter water are eructations, which are typically bitter or imperfect.
- Regular violent coughing fits, frequently accompanied by chest pains; drawing or gnawing stomach pains that feel like worms are in your stomach.
- stomach swelling or abdominal constriction
Anus and Stool
- Constipation, frequent, hard stools, or soft stools that are frequently painful or accompanied by a bruise on the abdomen are all examples of diarrhea.
- Stitches in the anus occur during loose, slimy, greenish stools that also contain blood discharge.
- Reddish, clear, sediment-free urine was expelled more frequently, mostly at night.
- Urination on a regular basis, especially in the morning.
the male genitalia
- The spermatic cord is throbbing and shooting.
- Menstrual periods that are too early and too heavy, accompanied by abdominal, lumbopelvic, and back pain that lasts through the night and is worsened by a profusion of menstrual discharge.
- Vomiting, diarrhea, foot dragging, or blood discharge while going to the bathroom during the menstrual cycle.
- Hoarseness, along with a burning sensation in the larynx, and a violent cough that is most severe when lying on one’s back in the evening and at night.
- Dry morning cough (with throat tickling), with whitish, thick material coming up in the expectoration
- After eating, drinking something cold, lying down with the head low, and coughing more often are all triggers.
- While lying on your right side, cough while taking deep breaths.
- breathing difficulties, mostly at night or in the open air, along with weight and pressure on the chest.
- Red spots and an eruption on the chest were burning and itchy.
Back and Neck
- Neck stiffness that radiates pain from the shoulders to the nape of the neck when it is moved.
- When sleeping, the pain in the coccyx is worse and feels like it has been battered and shattered in the small of the back.
- Especially when breathing, shoulder-blade shootings.
Arms and Legs
- After tearing in the right thigh from above downward, the left upper arm bone became heavy and stiff, as if paralyzed.
- Injuries to the wrist, such as a dislocation.
- As you sit down, you may experience shooting pain in the hip, dislocation pain (your left hip hurts as if the tendons were too short, causing you to limp), and hip pulling.
- suffering from ulcers and heel pulling.
- Evenings spent in bed result in very cold feet.
- Exfoliation of the skin in various places, vesicular eruptions that produce scurf, and miliary eruptions.
- Having trouble falling asleep after midnight, cutting stomach pain at two in the morning, or back pain from sneezing.
- All stages of fever without thirst; cold shivering, most often at around six in the evening.
- After midnight, nighttime perspiration that gets worse with every movement.
- different types of pains throughout the body, such as those caused by ulceration, as well as joint tension brought on by tendon contraction.
- In comparison to the left side of the body, the right side seems to be more affected.
- Paralyzing weakness and exhaustion, mostly in the lower extremities, occasionally accompanied by giddiness or tension and dragging in the legs
Side effects of SBL Ammonium Muriaticum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Ammonium Muriaticum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|For Use By||Women / Female|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.