SBL Argentum Nitricum 30 CH (30ml) : For Acidity, Diarrhoea, Eye Conditions, Headache, Heartburn, Nervousness
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Argentum Nitricum
Nitrate of Silver, also referred to as Lunar Caustic
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Argentum Nitricum
- Argentum Nitricum is characterized by emaciation, a drying up process, a need for fresh air, dyspnea, a feeling of expansion, and pains on the left side.
- Bones, cartilages, and ligaments, which make up articulations, are the primary sites of action.
- Argentum Nitricum also has a unique location in the larynx.
- eating ice, having impolite habits, and being anxious or scared
- Effort and anxiety on the mind.
- Smoking, sugar, and onanists.
- He has impulsive behavior, is constantly on the go but achieves nothing, and walks quickly.
- fear of being late when there is plenty of time and hurries restlessly to fulfill commitments.
- frequent perception errors, inaccurate measurements of distances, and fears of house corners.
- Time moves very slowly, it seems.
- Diarrhea is brought on by anxiety before attending church or the opera.
- The symptoms of anger, such as coughing, pain, and excitement, are easily triggered.
- Memory loss, inability to come up with the right word, total loss of consciousness
- head pain and dizziness
- Heavy blood flow to the head in the morning, headache.
- scalp feeling as if something were tightly drawn over the skull, causing a feeling of constriction.
- By tightly wrapping a handkerchief around the head, a headache with chills can be relieved.
- Outside, the headache is worse.
- When exposed to light, the left eye develops a cloud, the right eye develops black motes, and the left eye develops grey spots and serpent-like bodies.
- As abdominal pain gets worse, it seems like eyesight suffers as well.
- hearing loss, buzzing and ringing noises, a left-sided sense of distraction, and ear pain
- whizzing in the left ear and a sense of hearing difficulty.
- violent scratching that forces you to rub until it appears raw.
- Coryza, who has a stupefying headache (over her eyes), lachrymation, chills, and a sickly appearance, needs to lie down.
- pus discharged with blood clots that are white in color.
- Argentum Nitricum is indicated by bone bruises and nasal ulceration.
- Diminished, bluish-gray in complexion, yellow, and scruffy-looking.
- without thirst, lips become dry and viscous.
- Easily bleed, painful when touched, and swollen, inflamed gums
- While not painful or swollen, gums are tender and easily bleed.
- Cold water makes teeth more sensitive, and eating cold or sour foods can give you a toothache.
- A thirsty tongue and thick mouth phlegm.
- Inside of mouth was white or gray.
- When breathing, moving the neck, or swallowing, a splinter-like sensation is felt.
- He was forced to hawk due to the throat’s thick, persistent mucus.
- throat scraping, throat sensitivity, and rawness.
- Evening cravings for cheese and sugar that are impossible to resist.
- Eating reduces motion sickness but increases stomach discomfort.
- Stomach pains are relieved better by warm beverages than by cold beverages or ice.
- nausea, particularly after supper, follows every meal.
- stomach pain that makes you want to gnaw.
- nausea, a feeling of heaviness and pressure, as well as trembling and abdominal throbbing
- Belching is frequently present along with stomach complaints.
- The left side of the stomach is pierced by an ulcerative pain that is made worse by touch and prolonged inspiration.
- abdomen to throat sensation resembling a ball rising.
- Especially when switching from rest to motion, stitches through the left side of the abdomen feel like electric shocks.
- After eating, the pain in my stomach, which felt like it was sore, improved, but a trembling replaced it.
- anxiety-induced heaviness, fullness, and distension.
Anus and Stool
- Stools that look like flakes of spinach are green, slimy, loud, and flatulent.
- diarrhea and dry stools.
- Argentum Nitricum is indicated by urine that is dark red, contains renal epithelium deposits, and has uric acid crystals.
- Incontinence is the sudden urge to urinate as well as the frequent, profuse, and pale urine leakage.
- The urethra feels as though it is swollen and the urine burns while passing.
- a stream of urine that is too large to pass through.
- When the last drop of urine is released, the urethra’s extremity—which runs from the anus to the posterior part of the urethra—is stitched.
- Argentum Nitricum is indicated by urethral ulcerative pain that feels like a splinter.
the male genitalia
- Inability to coitus despite erections, shriveled organs due to lack of desire
- Coition hurts, and the orifice of the urethra feels sensitive or stretched.
- Swollen, stiff, tense, and painful urethra.
- burning in the prostate gland-related area of the anterior rectum.
- Ovarian pain in the affected side feels like a massive swelling.
- Menstrual cycles that are irregular, scant, too frequent or infrequent, early or late.
- Menstrual symptoms, including painful coition and vaginal bleeding, are all worse before and during menstruation.
- Metrorrhagia, a feeling of expansion in the head and stomach during pregnancy.
- Bloody expectoration that is purulent in nature.
- marked hoarseness, occasionally voice loss, and a sensation that something is clogging the vocal chords
- cough and a feeling of discomfort keeping you from lying on your left side.
- Smoke from cigarettes makes my cough worse in the evening, but get better at night.
- Small, scattered areas of throbbing, aching pain in the chest.
- chest muscles are painful and cramp violently.
Back and Neck
- neck’s right side right side muscles stiff and sore.
- Small-back pain is worse when getting up from a chair; it is better to stand or move around.
- trembling, laziness, and fatigue in the legs and arms.
Arms and Legs
- shoulder and arm pain on the left, drawn-in shoulders.
- Tip of the finger numbness
- Pain in the calves all night, weary as from a long journey, lassitude of lower limbs with dizziness as if drunk.
- Legs feel heavy and feeble, and at night, the knees especially begin to throb.
- Debility all around, including exhaustion and tremulous weakness
- expanding sensation, particularly in the face and head, along with an increase in body temperature and the sensation that the skull’s bones are separating
- Inability to move voluntarily; splinter sensation in various places, particularly in mucous membranes; loss of voluntary motion.
- Argentum Nitricum is effective in treating urticaria, smallpox, itching, and excrescences in the shape of warts.
- Nighttime agitation, drowsiness, nightmares involving snakes, etc.
- regular anxiety accompanied by head heat.
Side effects of SBL Argentum Nitricum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Argentum Nitricum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|