SBL Baryta Carbonicum 30 CH (30ml) : For Tonsils, Sore throat, Glandular swellings, Hemorrhoids, Prostate enlarged
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Baryta Carbonicum
Common Name: Barium carbonate, BaCO3, also known as barium acetate or baryta acetica.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Baryta Carbonicum
- Age extremes, childhood illnesses, and complaints from old age are all indications for baryta carb.
- The focal point of Baryta Carb’s operations are the glands and their affections.
- Underdeveloped children who lack motivation to play, have memory loss, and are mentally and physically immature (stunted growth).
- Small-framed people of all ages, including children and the elderly.
- Baryta Carb works well to reduce the swelling caused by marasmus (enlarged glands, protein deficiency).
- Misplaced thoughts are incomprehensible and unable to relate to or explain one’s own difficulties.
- Women who experience painful old maids and scant menstruation should take baryta carb.
- Baryta carb is highly recommended for men with prostate issues and testicular enlargement.
- Baryta carb provides relief from hemorrhoids that leak during urination.
- Baryta Carb relieves throat discomfort from excessive voice use as well as enlarged tonsils, an enlarged uvula, cracked and dry lips, and bleeding gums.
- glands swollen and painfully swollen around the ears, with suppuration (hardened pus formation) of the glands.
- Baryta Carb is a good way to control vesicular mouth and bad breath from the mouth.
- Baryta crab is effective at reducing stomach pain that occurs right after eating.
- High blood pressure-related cardiac symptoms, such as constricted blood vessels and palpitations (increased heart rate) during physical exertion
- Suffocating cough that is more intense when you take a breath.
- fatty swellings in the breast and neck area are recommended for Baryta Carb.
- Baryta Carb soothes aching joints that are also sore.
- Baryta carb is indicated by vertigo, nausea, and headache when bending over.
- habit of catching a cold through the head.
- Aching and burning eye pain is relieved by baryta carb, especially when the eyes are becoming fatigued.
- The itch in the ears is relieved by baryta carb.
- It is useful for ear eruptions or ear infections.
- It should be used if your ears are tinkling or roaring.
- Epistaxis before menstruation, particularly after blowing one’s nose, is a sign of baryta carb.
- Fluent coryza with excessive mucus secretion is relieved by baryta carb.
- toothache only at night, while you’re in bed.
- Burning dental shootings that are triggered by contact with hot objects are relieved.
- Gum bleeding can benefit from it.
- It soothes a sore throat and reduces swelling in the amygdala and palate.
- Baryta Carb helps to relieve shootings and pain in the throat caused by excoriation, especially when deglutition is being performed.
- Baryta Carb works well to relieve nausea, which typically occurs first thing in the morning when fasting and occasionally seems to be caused by indigestion.
- When fasting, after eating, or when applying pressure to the epigastrium, it relieves stomach pain.
- Eructation or external heat can both relieve abdominal pain that is treated with baryta carb.
- Indicators of Baryta Carb include abdominal cutting and pinching, as well as a tendency to urinate when diarrhoea is about to start.
Anus and Stool
- This remedy is indicated by a frequent urge to urinate, a feeling of nervous unease in the lower back, shiverings down the legs, and soft, loose urinates.
- It effectively soothes the pain associated with the appearance of hemorrhoidal excrescences.
- Urination that is frequent, urgent, and with a lot of emission is a sign of baryta carb.
- Baryta Carb helps to alleviate urethral burning while urinating.
the male genitalia
- a decrease in sexual desire and a deterioration of genital abilities.
- Premature emissions and relaxed penis can benefit from it.
- Women who take this remedy will notice a decrease in their sexual desire.
- Menses too feeble, and of too short duration, Before and during menses: Baryta Carb is effective in treating back pain, colic, and toothaches.
- When you have a cough, a hollow or low voice, or catarrh, baryta carb can be helpful.
- It is prescribed for spasmodic cough (also known as whooping cough), which is caused by irritation and tickling in the pit of the stomach and the back of the throat.
- Cough worse in the late afternoon and into the early hours of the morning, after exercising and getting cold feet, and when lying on the left side in the chilly air while thinking about it.
- breathlessness, breathing difficulties, and a feeling of heaviness in the chest
- Chest pain is alleviated by baryta carb.
Back and Neck
- Baryta Carb is an excellent pain reliever for stiffness and aching pains in the nape of the neck.
- Baryta Carb is indicated by a backache and throbbing pain, especially after experiencing mental emotion.
Arms and Legs
- It is beneficial for arm swelling and axillary gland pain.
- It reduces hands that are red and swollen in the veins.
- When writing, trembling hands are a sign that something is wrong.
- Coxofemoral joint stiffness or pain associated with a dislocation.
- Even at night, thigh itchiness is a sign of baryta carb.
- By using Baryta Carb, knee joint shootings are alleviated.
- This remedy should be used if you experience corn-like pain in the calloused area of your foot’s sole, especially when walking.
- Baryta Carb alleviates nighttime, intolerable tingling and itching throughout the entire body.
- This remedy helps to relieve excoriation and oozing in various skin conditions.
- Skin wounds that heal slowly are a sign of baryta carb.
Side effects of SBL Baryta Carbonicum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Baryta Carbonicum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.