SBL Borax 30 CH (30ml) : Mouth ulcers, albuminuria, Blood in urine, menstrual complaints
Table of Contents
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
BORAX VENETA (Borate of Sodium)
The mucus membrane of the mouth is much reddened, easily bleeding during eating or when touched, preventing child from nursing, with hot mouth; the tongue is cracked and bleeding with much salivation; and aphthae in the mouth, on the tongue, and inside of the cheeks. Borax has a marked action in treating aphthae (mouth sores and ulcers).
For homoeopathic purposes, the peculiar nervous symptoms are very characteristic, and have frequently been verified, especially in the therapeutics of children. Borax acts on gastro-intestinal irritation causing salivation, nausea, vomiting, colic, diarrhea, collapse, albumin in urea, delirium, and hematuria (blood in urine). Nearly all complaints in borax veneta have a fear of downward motion.
Menstruation is too early, too profuse, and very hot; the flow begins meagerly, but the same violent pain continues until the expulsion of the membrane. Borax is useful in membranous dysmenorrhoea when there is violent, labor-like pain before and during the flow, as if the uterus would expel itself through the vagina; menstruation is too early; leucorrhoea is profuse, albuminous, starchy, and very hot
– Fear and severe anxiety associated with downward motion (elevators, stairs, airplanes), as well as with rocking or putting to sleep infants and seasickness
-While moving downward, the patient’s face shows signs of anxiety and she starts to throw up her hands as if she might fall.
-Excessively tense, easily startled, sensitive to loud noises, violently frightened by the sound of a gun, even from a distance, and terrified of thunder.
Fear of getting sick; a fear of falling.
– When nursing, babies scream and wail before passing stool or peeing while they are asleep.
– Shy, mild-mannered, and agitated
– Better following a bowel movement.
10 a.m. is the worst
– Mouth ulcers and/or diarrhea
Mucous membrane pallor is another sign.
– Late birth and birth trauma.
– Remain calm; don’t respond.
– The shaking of aversion.
– Appetite loss and facial pallor.
-Tongue is dark red
– Crying while sleeping and clinging to the mother’s breast or cradle.
– Shriveled hands and feet, including the palate.
– After scratching, skin easily suppurates.
– Going down the stairs.
10 a.m.: Pain gets worse.
– Hair is easily tangled and difficult to detangle.
– Body trembling and nausea, along with aches.
– Eyelashes enclose eyes from the inside.
Eyelids that are inflamed and pressed up against the eyeball have visions of bright waves.
Very sensitive to even the smallest noise; louder noises don’t bother her as much.
– Mouth-related herpes.
– A distressed, suffering face.
– Earthy, pale, and bearing a look of suffering.
– Swollen, feeling like cobwebs, pimples on lips and nose.
– APHTHAE, ulcers; heat in the mouth; spreading throughout the entire gastrointestinal tract.
– A child’s pain during nursing.
– White growth that looks like a fungus; hot and sore mouth; ulcers that bleed when touched and when you eat; painful gumboil.
– A young woman’s red nose is swollen and ulcerated at the tip, and there is a reddish swelling that shines with a throbbing, tensing sensation.
– Dry crusts.
– Complex dental work.
– Car sickness and motion sickness while at sea.
– Discomfort following pear consumption; fruit pain.
– Gastralgia, vomiting after meals, and distention.
– Oral ulcers, colic, diarrhea after eating fruit, and diarrhea from smoking
– The impression that a solid body is moving.
– In children, loose, pappy stools that are offensive and preceded by offensive diarrhea; mucous stools that are painful in the mouth due to aphtha.
– Child screams before urinating out of fear (Sarsap), hot, smarting pain in orifice, pungent smell, and small red particles on diaper.
– Children with infections, painful urges to urinate, and a child who screams in pain before urinating.
genitalia of women
– Leucorrhoea feels like warm water pouring down and is transparent, white, albuminous (thick, white, sticky), and tastes like boiled starch.
– Membranous dysmenorrhoea, which is characterized by excessively early and frequent menstruation, griping, nausea, and stomach pain that radiates into the lower back.
eruptions caused by herpes.
– Infertility, which makes pregnancy easier.
– Vaginal sensitization brought on by pain, or vulginismus.
– Period discomfort.
– When the child nurses, pain in the opposing breast.
– Breasts that feel empty after a child nurses are improved by compression and hand pressure.
Milk is bad and cheesy; the kid won’t drink it.
– A pain in the stitches when you cough or breathe.
– Cough with a moldy taste and a moldy odor; expectoration; hacking and violent cough; expectoration.
– Breathing stops when lying down; this forces the person to jump up and catch their breath, which hurts their right side.
– The backs of the hands and finger joints itch, giving them the appearance of cobwebs.
– A sharp pain at the thumb’s tip.
– Stitches in the sole, heel pain, a burning sensation in the great toe, and swelling in the toes’ balls.
– Finger and toe eczema with nail loss.
-Insomnia between three and five in the morning, especially in the head, due to heat.
– Awakening in fear.
– Voluptuous dreams; inability to sleep due to heat, particularly in the head.
– Pregnancy makes herpetic inflammation, swelling, and tension worse in the lips, face, and genitalia.
– Skin conditions; minor wounds that suppurate
– Erysipelas on the face, psoriasis, and itching in the finger joints’ backs.
– Exchange eruptions on fingers and hands, itching and stinging; chilblains relieved in open air.
– Hair ends entangle themselves.
Better: pressure, evening, cold weather; worse: downward motion, noise, smoking; after periods.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|For Use By||Women / Female|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.