SBL Bromium 30 CH (30ml) : Dry cough, chronic cold, sore nose, swollen glands, hoarseness
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
Bromium primarily aids in the treatment of respiratory issues. It is helpful in the treatment of chronic colds with corrosive soreness of the nose, pressure at the root of the nose with stoppage of the right nostril, and sneezing brought on by dust inhalation. It is also helpful in the treatment of dry coughs with hoarseness and burning pain behind the sternum, spasmodic coughs with rattling mucus, every inspiration causes coughing
Bromium is also helpful for diptheria, which is characterized by the development of diptheric membranes that start in the bronchi, trachea, or larynx and extend upward, as well as upward-running chest pain, membraneous and diptheric croup, and coughing up a lot of mucus without choking.
Bromium is also useful for swelling of the testicles with pains worse on the slightest jar, glandular affections when there is stony hard, or tuberculous swelling of the glands, especially on the lower jaw and throat, and breast tumors with stitching pain that extends to the axillae (arm pits).
Bromium is well suited to blond type with enlarged parotid glands, which are the salivary glands in animals and humans present in front of your ears, and goiter (enlarged thyroid gland). Bromium also has the tendency to spasmodic attacks, left-sided mumps, sense of suffocation and excoriating discharges, profuse sweats, and great weakness.
– Upbeat; animated demeanor.
When alone in the evening, he sometimes has the impression that someone is following him and that he should look back.
-Illusions that he has strangers watching him from behind; he believes he will turn and see someone.
– Anxious and tense; combative.
– Hysteria brought on by repressed sex.
– Nail biting.
– Weakness and aversion to all forms of labor; weariness and indifference; melancholy and discouragement.
– Does nothing while sitting by herself in her room and keeps her gaze fixed in one place.
– Affects the testes, ovaries, thyroid, parotid, and submaxillary glands.
– GLANDS SWOLLEN, HARD BUT PAINLESS, NO SUPPURATION
– Many respiratory symptoms, particularly in the larynx and trachea.
– WORSE HEAT, SUMMER, WARM CHANGE, LEFT SIDE.
– More effective in a violent, seaside motion.
– Weakness, emaciation, and a tuberculosis history.
– Left side pain worsens when milk is consumed.
Sharp pain through the eyes; headache made worse by the sun’s heat and rapid movement.
– Queasy after crossing a water stream
Coryza that is persistent, stubborn, and raw.
– Right nostril obstruction; pressure in the nose’s root.
– Tickling and cobweb-like stinging in the nose.
– A nosebleed that relieves chest pain.
– SWELLING OF the parotid, worse on the left side of the submaxillary gland.
– STONE-Like indurated cervical glands.
throat and larynx
– Hoarseness, laryngeal constriction, and croup.
breathing that feels cold.
– Hoarseness, raw throat, and evening.
– Deep red, dilated blood vessel network-adorned tonsils that hurt when swallowing.
– Hoarseness that develops from being too hot and tickling in the trachea during inspiration.
When sailors land, their asthma gets worse by dust and is worsened by the seaside environment.
– Feeling as though there are smoke, dust, and fur in the air passages.
– Excruciating breathing problems.
– Excruciating chest cramps that radiate upward.
– When I get inspired, I get a cold and cough all the time.
gymnastics-related heart hypertrophy, fibrous bronchitis, severe dyspnea, and a smoke-filled feeling in the bronchial tubes.
– A dry, hoarse, suffocating cough made worse by swallowing, smoke or dust.
– Hoarseness, a dry cough, and a burning pain behind the sternum are all symptoms of whooping cough, which is used for approximately ten days.
– A spasmodic cough that is suffocating and accompanied by mucus rattling in the larynx.
– Pneumonia and bleeding from the nose
belly and stomach
Sharp stomach and tongue burning
Gastralgia; better eating; abdominal distention; pressure as of a stone.
Hemorrhoids that hurt and have black stools.
Gender of a man
– Hard, swollen testicles on the left side; no pain.
genitalia of women
– Left ovarian tumors and swelling.
– Vaginal flatus.
Low spirits before menses, excessively early, profuse menstruation, and menstrual rashes.
– Left breast is worsened by the stitching pains associated with the tumor in the breasts, which extend from the breast to the axilla.
Dreams and agony; jerking and starting while sleeping; fantasy and illusions; difficulty falling asleep at night; inability to get enough sleep in the morning; shaking and weak upon awakening
– Boils on the face and arms, acne, pimples, and pustules.
– Stony, hard glands, particularly on the throat and lower jaw.
When sitting in a warm room and during the evening until midnight, it is worse; when resting and lying on one’s left side, it is better; when exercising, it is at sea.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.