SBL Cadmium Sulphuricum 30 CH (30ml) : Raised body temperature, weakness, black vomit, stomach pain, chloasma
Table of Contents
Also known as
Sulfuric Acid, Sulfuric Acid
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
CADMIUM SULPHURATUM (Sulphide of Cadmium)
When a disease causes extreme exhaustion, vomiting, and prostration—as in cholera and yellow fever—as well as chills and coldness with fever, as well as chilliness and coldness even when near a fire, icy coldness of the parts, cadmium sulphuratum is helpful in treating the very mild forms of disease.
Patients must remain silent. There is soreness in the pit of the stomach upon pressure. Violent nausea, retching, and black vomiting. Burning and cutting pains in the stomach. There is also tenderness of the abdomen and tympanites. Cadmium sulphuratum shows good results with gastric symptoms, carcinoma ventriculi, and/or persistent vomiting.
– Desires absolute silence.
– Wants company but is unable to speak or respond because of fatigue.
– Little to no fear of dying.
– Not aware.
– Vertigo; the bed and room appear to spin.
Heat in the head and a hammering sensation.
– Cholera and yellow fever
PROSTRATION and worsening vomiting.
Great coldness is not improved by being near a fire.
– Partial paralysis; paralysis of one side.
-Pain and tingling with numbness in paralyzed areas.
– Anger in the COLD, the wind, the sun, and the LEAST MOTION.
– Coldness of body, nosebleed, and headache with agitation.
– Inflammations in the eyes that have persisted for a while but go away when digestive issues begin.
– Blepharitis and conjunctivitis
– Corneal transparency
– Eyes surrounded by a blue circle; dilated pupil.
– Blindness at night.
– Ozaena (atrophy, crusting, and foul odor in the nasal passages).
– Root tightness; polypus; blocked nose.
– Nostrils that are ulcerated, have boils, and have decayed nasal bones.
– Paralysis on one side and worsening cold wind (Aconite exhibits symptoms similar to these).
– Jaw trembling and a distorted smile.
– More left side facial paralysis.
– Esophageal constriction and difficulty swallowing
– Strong nausea, pain, and cold, along with salty belching.
– Salty taste and stringy, unpleasant mucous membrane exudate
– Constant tickling in the throat; gagging and nausea; shallow breathing makes these symptoms worse; chills and aches.
– DEEP VOMITING AND STRONG GASTRITIS.
– Vomiting blood, green slime, mucus, and a lot of it, with a lot of prostration and intense stomach pain.
– Painful vomiting that looks like coffee grounds, violent nausea, and retching when touched.
– Vomiting and nausea at the slightest lip contact; must lie completely still.
– Stomach aches that burn and cut.
– SERIOUS GASTROENTERITIS.
– An abdominal and stomach feeling of coldness.
– Tympanitic, sore, and tender in the area of the liver.
– Bowel blood clots that are disgustingly black.
– Anxiety, tenderness, and cramps in the abdomen, along with nausea.
– Stool Gelatinous, yellowish green; semi-fluid; and offensively bloody, black, and with suppressed urination.
– Urine containing blood, pus, and rawness in the urethra.
– Arm or leg weakness following an epileptic fit.
– Chest tightness and palpitations.
– Yellow fever and icy coldness.
– Blue, yellow, drab, scaly, and cracking.
– Scratching is preferable to itching.
– Chloasma, which causes yellow stains on the cheeks and nose and is worsened by wind and sunlight.
– Cold sores.
– Suffocates while asleep and awakes gasping for air.
– Prolonged lack of sleep; fear of falling asleep again.
Worse, exertion from walking or lifting weights, following sleep, and stimulants from the open air
Eat and rest more, please.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.