SBL Cannabis Indica 30 CH (30ml) : For Delusions, Convulsions, Headache, Stammering, Urinary disorders
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
CANNABIS INDICA (Hashish)
Cannabis indica induces a state of intense exaltation in which all perceptions and conceptions, all sensations, and all emotions are exaggerated to the utmost degree; there is a subconscious or dual nature state; the experimenter feels ever and anon that he is distinct from the subject of the haggle; and there is a condition of intense exaltation in which all perceptions and conceptions, all sensations, and all emotions are exaggerated to the utmost degree
Cannabis indica has a great soothing effect on many nervous disorders, such as epilepsy, mania, dementia, delirium tremens, and irritable reflexes. Cannabis indica produces the most remarkable hallucinations and imaginations, with exaggeration of the duration of time and extent of space being most characteristic.
– Confusion and THEORIZING a lot of fixed ideas.
Persistent, intrusive thoughts crowd together and circle around one another.
– There is excessive laughing that can’t be contained.
Fear of losing control and going insane.
– Aversion to the shadows.
– DELUSIONS: Things seem to be a mirage.
– BODY OR BODY PART FLOATING SENSUES.
Body parts and space appear bigger than usual, and time seems to move more slowly.
– OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES, which are typically terrifying for them.
– Dualistic feeling; untrustworthy.
– Wishes to be in charge of the course of treatment.
– Memory lapses, especially with regard to things he wants to say or do.
– Disorientation and the passage of time too slowly.
-Get lost in well-traveled streets; everything seems surreal.
– Lack of will.
In the later stages, hysterical paralysis
– There are two kinds:
1. Very nice, incredibly soft, smiling, content, no hard edges; lacks direction in life; needs support.
2. Very anxious and fearful, especially when it comes to one’s health.
– Very regimented individuals who want to know all the details of your actions and the theory.
– Constantly concerned that they have reacted against the cure.
Better if you take a walk outside.
– Worse from overuse, dark
– Exhaustion and weakness.
– Drug-related illnesses, particularly from hashish or marijuana abuse.
– SENSE THAT THE TOP OF THE HEAD IS OPENING AND SHUTTING; SENSE THAT THE SCALE IS LIFT-UP.
– Head jerking uncontrollably.
– Conjunctival vessel injection.
– Letters blend together due to poor vision.
– Glistening before eyes, trembling, twinkling.
– Specular deceptions.
– Sounds, particularly voices, seem distant.
Every dish is delicious.
– CREAMING one’s teeth while dozing.
– An insatiable appetite.
– Kidney, urethral, and bladder inflammation.
After urinating, there are burning pains and dribbling urine.
Laughing is worse than renal colic.
– Excessively clear urine.
– Serious gonorrhea.
– Intense pleasure and increased sexual desire.
– Later stage: Interest loss and impotence.
– Cramps and paralytic lassitude.
– Acceptable exhilarating.
Very tired, especially in the afternoon.
– I’m sleep deprived.
– Difficult and persistent sleep problems.
– Feeling numb and limber.
– Thuja, sulphur
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|