SBL Caulophyllum Thalictroides 30 CH (30ml) : Female complaints, small joint pains, Easy labour, chloasma, pregnancy
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
CAULOPHYLLUM THALICTROIDES (Blue Cohosh)
Caulophyllum thalictroides is a remedy for women and one of the best homeopathic drugs used for the lack of or decreased tonicity of the womb. It is also helpful in female-related issues like amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhoea, or irregular menstruation. It also aids in labor when there is extraordinary rigidity, pains of a spasmodic nature flying in different directions, when the pains are deficient,
Thrush, both locally and internally, is seen to be treated by caulophyllum thalictroides. Caulophyllum Thalictroides has a special affinity for the smaller joints. It is helpful in stomach affections causing spasmodic dyspepsia. Pain in the stomach with spasms. It is also indicated in rheumatism when there is pain and stiffness in small joints, fingers, toes, ankles. Aching in
– Anxious trembling and restlessness.
– Easily offended and irritability.
– Fluctuating emotions.
– Is unwilling to eat.
When a patient is worn out, it – REVIVES LABOR PAIN AND FURTHER PROGRESS OF LABOR.
– Cold sensitivity; warm clothing is preferable.
Pains are scattering everywhere.
Chorea during adolescence.
Prior to menstruation
– A headache that is both painful and rheumatic.
– A headache caused by uterine issues.
– Left eye pain that gets worse when bending over, from noon until midnight.
— The weight of the lids.
– Dark blotches on the forehead.
– Oral ulcers or aphthae.
– oral thrush
– Bile vomit prior to menstruation.
– Vomiting and nausea while giving birth.
– Period pain that cramps up.
genitalia of women
– COMMENTS MADE WHILE WORKING
Extremely RIDICULOUS OS. Work doesn’t advance.
– Spasmodic, severe, flying pains during labor that are too weak and irregular.
– Cervical pain that feels sharp.
– Weakness, shaking, inability to speak, and exhaustion.
– Is cold-sensitive but wants the windows open.
– Significant vaginal mucus.
Metrorrhagia (abnormal menstrual cycles) combined with uterine inertia
– Placenta retention, heavy bleeding, and extreme weakness.
– Following groin and abdominal pain that is radiating,
– Abortion, postpartum menorrhagia (extended, heavy menses).
-Prolonged lochia (uterine discharge following childbirth).
– The uterus does not contract.
– Prolapsus caused by relaxed muscles or ligaments.
– Repeated miscarriages coupled with infertility.
even in young girls, leucorrhoea.
– Dysmenorrhea, which causes leg and foot pain that extends downward.
– Lower limb weakness following childbirth.
– arthritic pain in the small joints in the hands, feet, and fingers.
– Pain and stiffness, worse before periods, better when flow starts, warmth, pain moves around.
finger joints with arthritic nodules.
– Chloasma, which causes the skin around the cheekbone and nose to appear darker.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|