SBL Grindelia Robusta 30 CH (30ml) : Reduces Spleen pain, helps in Blister of Burns, Skin eruption itching
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Grindelia Robusta(Dilution)
Before the flower buds open, the aerial portion of the plants is cut, and a tincture is made from the leaves and unopened flowers.
Common Name: Gum plant, tarweed, and rosewood
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Grindelia Robusta
- Grindelia is effective in treating complaints of splenic pains, including pain in the hypochondraic region that is accompanied by fullness and gets worse after lying down and sleeping.
- Rosacea, Herpes, skin rashes, blisters, burns, and blistering are among the complaints that it helps with.
- When a patient has breathing problems, asthma, or needs to sit up to breathe, grindelia is an effective treatment. It also works as an expectorant to help with coughs that are hard to expel and are sticky and congested.
- The feeling of being full from congestion is lessened by grindelia.
- When joint pain is present along with severe eye pain, grindelia is helpful.
- The herb grindelya is effective in easing abdominal pain, spleen discomfort, and hypochondriac pain.
- When skin conditions cause burning and itching, Grindelia is able to stop them.
- With the aid of this medication, itching complaints brought on by white discharge are treated.
- Patients who require grindelia as a treatment frequently complain of leg swelling, particularly around the ankle joint.
- Right elbow joint, left eyes, and diagonal affections.
Side effects of SBL Grindelia Robusta(Dilution)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Grindelia Robusta
3 times a day, mix 5 drops with 1/4 cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
It is advised that you follow a doctor’s orders.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|