SBL Mercurius Corrosivus 30 CH (30ml) : For Dysentry, Mouth Ulcer, Pyorrhea, Throat Affection, Urinary Trouble
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
The term “corrosive sublimate”
Causes & Symptoms for Mercurius Corrosivus
- The main treatment for mouth ulcers and pyorrhea is Mercurius Corrosivus. Symptoms include loose teeth, spongy, inflamed gums, excessive salivation, a salty or bitter taste in the mouth, and swelling and inflammation of the tongue.
- Additionally helpful for throat conditions is Mercurius Corrosivus.
- All of the throat’s glands are swollen, the uvula is inflamed and swollen, making swallowing difficult. External pressure makes the ulcers spread quickly and cause burning pain.
- It works well at relieving deep and quickly spreading ulcers.
- Additionally recommended for dysentery and urinary issues is Mercurius Corrosivus.
- It helps dysentery, which tends to happen more frequently in the summer and is characterized by frequent evacuation and voluminous, bloody, slimy stools with mucus membrane streaks.
- Urinary problems such as tenesmus of the bladder and burning in the urethra, hot, burning, scanty, or suppressed urine, and pain in the urethra that rises into the bladder are also helped by Mercurius Corrosivus.
- In addition to membranous shreds of feces with mucus and dark clotted blood, diarrhea that is yellow, green, bilious, and bloody is helpful for Mercurius Corrosivus. This type of diarrhea is not relieved by passing stool.
- Mercurius Corrosivus effectively relieves rectus and anus burning during bowel movements.
- Mercurius Corrosivus provides relief for painful bloody discharges, stringy mucus vomiting, bitter green things like coffee grounds, coagulated blood, or bile.
stupor and delirium
The front of the head hurts, and my cheeks are burning.
It soothes the pain behind the eyes.
Acrid lachrymation and excessive photophobia are treatable with Mercurius Corrosivus.
It also eases severe nighttime pain that is burning, shooting, and tearing in cases of iritis, whether common or syphilitic.
It soothes extreme eye pain and burning.
In cases of excessive coryza with septum nasi perforation, Mercurius Corrosivus is helpful.
It alleviates nasal acridity and stinging.
Mercurius Corrosivus inspects the mucous membrane thoroughly for post-nasal swelling, dryness, redness, and bloody mucus.
The symptoms include fetid pus coming from the ears and violent pulsations.
Mercurius Corrosivus is indicated by loose teeth, purple, swollen, and spongy gums, and swollen, inflamed tongue.
It helps with complaints of excessive salivation, pyorrhea, ptyalism, and bitter and salty tastes.
The uvula is swollen and red, and the throat is painfully inflamed and red.
It lessens the discomfort of swallowing.
The post-nasal region experiences the most discomfort, along with the ears.
Burning pain is relieved along with significant swelling, which is made worse by light external pressure.
Around the thorax, all glands have swollen.
Mercurius Corrosivus checks bilious, green, and persistent vomiting.
Sensitive in the epigastrium
The transverse colon and cecum are painful, and there is a bruised sensation.
Feels bloated in the stomach; touching it even slightly hurts.
A good indication for Mercurius Corrosivus is dysentery, which is characterized by tenesmus that is not relieved by stools and is continuous.
Laryngeal pain from a knife wound
It soothes the cough and causes expectoration of blood.
Rapid, erratic heartbeat with chest-side stitches.
Intense urethral burning is relieved by Mercurius Corrosivus.
Bloody, greenish discharge; hot, burning; scarce or suppressed urine; albuminous.
Mercurius Corrosivus treats bladder tenesmus and stabbing pain that extends up the urethra and into the bladder.
Urination is followed by perspiration.
Extremely enlarged testicles and penis.
The orifice of the urethra is swollen, sore, and hot in addition to being red.
Thick, emerald-green discharge.
Side effects of Mercurius Corrosivus
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Mercurius Corrosivus
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Mercurius Corrosivus
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|