Pimplex Tabs Information
The combination of blackheads, whiteheads, and pink or reddish spots caused by Acne Vulgaris (Pimples) primarily appear on the face, the back of the neck, the upper back, and the chest. Acne affects young people of both sexes but tends to be more common in boys. Pimplex is a product of SBL’s Research and Development and is a combination of well proven drugs of homoeopathy therapeutics that treat Acne V
Pimplex Tabs warning signs:
Blackheads, pimples, scarring, and comedones on the face.
Pimplex Tabs’s compositional action is as follows:
Every tablet includes:
- Arsenicum Iodatum – 1x: Itching of the scalp, both with and without eruptions, and the peculiar and pervasively irritating, corrosive nature of all discharges, particularly dry, scaly, burning, and itchy eruptions like tinea and psoriasis.
- Nux Vomica – 1x: Urticaria, with gastric disturbance, acne; skin red and blotchy; body burning hot, especially face; but unable to move or uncover without feeling chilly.
- Berberis Aquifolium – 1x: Skin condition: pimply, dry, rough, scaly; eruption on scalp extending to face and neck; chronic catarrhal affections; acne, blotches, and pimples; clears complexion.
- Echinacea – 1x: Boils that recur frequently, carbuncles, insect bite rashes, and plant poisoning irritations.
- Asterias Rubens – 1x: Acne, psoriasis, itchy spots, foul-smelling ulcers, and ulcers
- One 100 mg tablet’s excipients are q.s.
Pimplex Tabs dosage information and usage guidelines
4 tablets for adults, taken 4–6 times per day.
Children should only receive half of what adults do.
|Shelf Life||Long Expiry|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|