SBL Veratrum Album 30 CH (30ml) : For Colic, Diarrhoea, Gastric Disorders, High Body Temperature, Vomiting
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Veratrum Album
White Hellebore is its common name.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Veratrum Album
- With violent diarrhea and vomiting, Veratrum Album has a noticeable effect on gastrointestinal and abdominal disorders.
- An egregious quirk of this treatment is violence in everything.
- The stomach is cold, and there is a sharp pain there that feels like knives.
- Additionally, there is a sinking sensation in the stomach, nausea, vomiting, and a strong desire for a lot of icy cold water immediately following eating and drinking.
- Veratrum Album also treats colic with cutting pain in the abdomen and diarrhea brought on by fear, eating, drinking, and fruit consumption.
- Stool is overflowing, watery, gushing, and flecked.
- Colic is present during stools, and after stools, there is severe prostration. Cramping starts in the hands and feet and spreads throughout the body.
- Before and during the menstrual cycle, it also checks for diarrhea.
- Intermittent fever of the congestive, pernicious, and extremely chilly type is also indicated by Veratrum Album.
- Great prostration, cold sweat on the forehead, deathly pallor on the face, great thirst, face cold and collapsing, skin cold and clammy.
Body and Mind
- Melancholy, accompanied by stupor and mania, sullen indifference, stupid sitting, and nothingness.
- Delusions of impending doom, aimless wandering away from home.
- Attacks of pain, accompanied by delirium that drives one insane, howling and cursing all night.
- Headache, nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting, and pale skin are all alleviated by Veratrum Album, but the neck is too weak to support the head.
- Dark rings all around, staring, turned upwards, and lackluster.
- It helps with lachrymation that is red and has heavy lids that dry out.
- features a nose tip that is sunken and a face that is icy cold.
- Tearing around the eyes, cheeks, and temples, along with a very pale, blue, and icy face, indicate Veratrum Album.
- Cold, pale tongue; peppermint-like sensation of coolness.
- Saliva is salty and dry in the middle, not relieved by water.
- Teeth feel as if they are filled with lead, and Veratrum Album relieves toothaches.
- Veratrum Album is indicated by an insatiable appetite, a thirst for cold water, but a tendency to throw up after swallowing.
- Hiccough dislikes warm food, and he frequently throws up and feels nauseous, which are made worse by drinking and minimal movement.
- Cravings include salt, ice, fruit, and cold, juicy foods.
- Anxiety in the stomach pit is also helpful in cases of extreme weakness following vomiting.
- Veratrum Album should be used when there is chronic food vomiting due to gastric irritability.
- Cold sensation in the stomach and abdomen, sinking and empty feeling.
- Cramps, cramping, and tying up of the abdomen and legs prior to bowel movement
- Hernia-like protrusion-like sensation (Nux).
- Veratrum Album is indicated by an enlarged, painfully sensitive abdomen.
- heat, headache, and constipation brought on by the rectum’s inactivity
- Veratrum Album is helpful when produced during extremely cold weather and in cases of baby constipation.
- Sits on a big stool while sweating coldly and straining a lot.
- Veratrum Album also examines diarrhea, which is excruciatingly painful, watery, profuse, and forced to be ejected, then results in severe genuflection.
- Veratrum Album soothes a rattling in the chest and hoarse, weak voice.
- The bronchial tubes contain a lot of mucus that is impossible to cough up.
- Veratrum Album (Hippozanin) is helpful for elderly patients with chronic bronchitis.
- A warm room makes the hollow cough and low-down tickling tickle worse, along with the barking loudly and the eructation of gas.
- Coughing causes urine to come out when drinking cold liquids, especially water (Bryonia), and coughing causes cold air to come into a warm room.
- When menstruation is excessively early, frequent, and draining, Veratrum Album is recommended.
- It helps with dysmenorrhoea, which is characterized by coldness, purging, and cold sweats, faints with light exertion, and premenstrual sexual mania.
- Veratrum Album is effective at reducing joint pain and sensitivity.
- Additionally, it relieves sciatica, cramps in the calves, and pains similar to electric shocks.
- Veratrum Album is indicated by cold sweat that is blue, clammy, inelastic, and cold as death.
- Hands and feet have skin wrinkles.
Side effects of SBL Veratrum Album
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Veratrum Album
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.