SBL Vinca Minor 30 CH (30ml) : For Acne, Alopecia, Eczema, Plica polonica, Seborrhoea, Sore throat
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Vinca Minor
Lesser Periwinkle is its common name.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Vinca Minor
- Vinca Minor has a noticeable effect on scalp eczema, which manifests as numerous humid eruptions that itch and burn intensely and cause moisture to ooze from them, matting the hairs together in plica polonica.
- The body’s skin is extremely sensitive, with redness and soreness from even light rubbing, and there is corrosive itching of the scalp along with an insatiable desire to scratch.
- Another remedy for alopecia is vinca minor.
- Vinca Minor provides relief from dizziness that causes eyes to flicker.
- As in plica polonica, Vinca Minor’s entangled hairs are a sign of this.
- This remedy is indicated by hair loss that is followed by the growth of grey hair, bald spots, and short, woolly hair.
- The itching and burning of reddened eyelids is relieved by vinca minor.
- Vinca Minor soothes ringing and whistling in the ears as well as a chilling wind sensation.
- It looks for mucus discharge from the nose, usually from one nostril, and stopspage of the nose.
- Vinca Minor is characterized by moist eruption on the septum that secretes moisture and forms a light-brown scab, as well as by dirty white skin that is elevated and has red areolae.
- Aphthae can benefit from it.
- In cases of increased salivation, Vinca Minor is also beneficial.
- It stops the day’s continuous hawking.
- Vinca Minor is helpful for throat ulcers as well.
- It soothes a scratchy throat and makes swallowing easier.
- Vinca Minor is indicated by a low-in-the-oesophagus sensation that makes you want to swallow.
belly and stomach
- After consuming beer, it manifests as empty eructations, which are typically made worse by liquid intake.
- After-coffee nausea is relieved by it. It is violent, bitter, and causes copious vomiting of a yellowish-green liquid.
- When there is a stomach disturbance, Vinca Minor is helpful.
- It relieves bloating following a bowel movement.
- It helps with gurgling and rumbling as well as the passage of unpleasant flatus.
Anus and Stool
- urges one to urinate.
- Before soft, make your stool hard.
- Burning in the anus and a burning stool.
- less urine being secreted.
- Vinca Minor is indicated by pale-yellow urine.
- Vinca Minor is a good remedy for excessive, voluminous menstrual flow that is accompanied by extreme weakness.
- When a fibroid tumor is the cause of passive uterine hemorrhage, vinca minor can be helpful.
- With minimal larynx tickling, it soothes hoarseness and spasmodic cough.
- Chest pains, dyspnea, and sticking are all relieved by vinca minor.
- Vinca Minor helps to alleviate sternum stitching.
Back and Neck
- Vinca Minor is beneficial for painful neck tension and stiffness, which have an illusory feeling that a weight is resting on them.
- Vinca Minor soothes tormenting pains in the limbs.
- It relieves swelling, stiffness, and burning pain in the nails in the first joints of the fingers.
- It also prevents the toes and feet from drawing in a cramp-like manner.
- Tremulous feeling: with tendency to start in all of the upper vessels and the extremities, especially when the mind is working hard.
- Moving around in the fresh air helps most symptoms.
- The skin is extremely sensitive, and even a small irritation can cause it to become red or sore.
- Vinca Minor soothes the ulcers that appear to be bed sores on the left buttock.
- It stops the scratching that is caused by corrosive itching.
Side effects of SBL Vinca Minor
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Vinca Minor
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.