Willmar Schwabe India Absinthium 1X (Q) Mother Tincture (30ml) : For Delirium, Hallucinations, Nervous excitement, Sleeplessness, Fits
Table of Contents
Also known as
3 x 3 x 9 centimeters
Willmar Schwabe Absinthium (Mother Tincture)
Known by its common name, common wormwood (Artemisia absinthium, Linn.).
To make the tincture, use young, fresh leaves and flowers.
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Absinthium (Mother Tincture)
- In particular in children, nervousness, excitement, and insomnia are treatable conditions that benefit from the use of absinthium.
- There is mental confusion, memory problems, and a tendency to forget recent events.
- Absinthium is effective at reducing head pain in the back.
- It is prescribed for hallucinations accompanied by terrifying visions.
- Absinthium is also used as a treatment for kleptomania, a condition characterized by an overwhelming urge to accumulate, hoard, or steal things.
- Hysterical spasms can benefit from absinthium as well.
- Sudden and severe giddiness, delirium with hallucinations and loss of consciousness, as well as delirium with giddiness and delirium are all within the scope of Absinthium.
- forgets recent events that have occurred.
- brutal, insane, and stupid.
- Scary hallucinations and spooky visions are both indicated uses for absinthium.
- She has a tendency to fall backwards when she gets up.
- Absinthium effectively alleviates headaches and headaches.
- Absinthium is prescribed for spinal cord and brain congestion.
- Eye pain, itching, and heavy lids are all alleviated by absinthe.
- Especially after hemicrania, absinthium is beneficial for otorrhoea.
- Biting his tongue in fits while keeping his jaws firmly closed indicates Absinthium.
- Absinthium can be used to effectively treat tongue problems like thick, protruding, difficulty speaking, trembling, and numbness.
- Absinthium can relieve a throat’s feeling of being scorched.
- hunger loss and a dislike of food
- Feels oppressed and chilly in the stomach.
- Eructations, nauseousness, and vomiting respond well to absinthium.
- Apparently gall bladder-related nauseous feeling.
- It calms an upset or uncomfortable stomach.
- Feeling of liver swelling
- It reduces the pain that makes the spleen appear swollen.
- This remedy can relieve bloating in the abdomen and around the waist, severe flatulence buildup in the abdomen, and wind colic.
- In cases of persistent urge to urinate, absinthium is prescribed.
- This remedy is indicated by deep orange urine with a pungent horse urine odor.
- Absinthium helps to alleviate uterine and ovarian pain.
- Cough associated with liver problems can benefit from absinthium.
- The back of the body feels a heart tremor.
- You can hear your heart beating in your scapula.
- extremly cold feet
- Absinthium is needed when someone collapses uncontrollably, as in fits, has distorted facial features, then experiences limb and body spasms, bloody mouth foam, and tongue biting, followed by stupidity and memory loss.
- Following stupor, absinthe is helpful for teeth grinding.
- Organs inside are numb.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Absinthium (Mother Tincture)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Absinthium (Mother Tincture)
Three times per day, mix 10 drops in a half cup of water.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture, 1X|