Willmar Schwabe India Acalypha Indica 1X (Q) Mother Tincture (30ml) : For cough, diarrhoea, flatulence, blood vomiting, pain in chest
Table of Contents
Also known as
3 x 3 x 9 centimeters
Willmar Schwabe Acalypha Indica (Mother Tincture)
Indian acalypha, Cupameni, and Euphorbiacae are its common names.
Fresh plant tincture is used during preparation.
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Acalypha Indica(Mother Tincture)
- The respiratory system and gastrointestinal tract are both significantly affected by Acalypha Indica.
- When there is no febrile disturbance but there is a hard, racking cough, bloody expectoration, and arterial hemorrhage, pulmonary tuberculosis is the indication.
- The patient taking Acalypha Indica wakes up very weak and gets stronger throughout the day.
- Patients taking Acalypha Indica have clearly visible progressive weakness.
- Blood loss is especially aggravated in the morning.
- This Euphorbian has primarily been used for violent dry coughing that is followed by expectoration of blood.
- Acalypha indica is indicated by morning expectoration of clear blood and evening expectoration of dark, clotted blood.
- It helps with cough, which is more dangerous at night.
- The chest is dull to the touch and constantly in excruciating pain.
- Acalypha Indica is indicated by progressive malnutrition.
- It relieves flatulence, sputtering diarrhea, burning, and a feeling of weight in the stomach.
- Blood from the respiratory tract coughed up after a dry, forceful cough; worse in the morning and at night.
- Acalypha Indica relieves severe and persistent chest pain.
- This remedy is indicated by bright red, sparse blood in the morning and dark, clotted blood in the afternoon.
- Patients with soft, compressible pulses benefit from Acalypha Indica.
- Acalypha Indica is an effective remedy for stomach, pharynx, and oesophageal burning.
- It helps with gastrointestinal complaints like burning.
- Acalypha Indica helps to relieve sputtering diarrhea, forcing the bowels out repeatedly, bearing down pains, and noisy flatus.
- It eases rumbling abdominal discomfort and a tightening pain.
- Acalypha Indica can be used to check for rectal bleeding, which is worse in the morning.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Acalypha Indica (Mother Tincture)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Acalypha Indica (Mother Tincture)
Three times per day, mix 10 drops in a half cup of water.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture, 1X|