Willmar Schwabe India Acidum Muriaticum 1X (Q) Mother Tincture (30ml) : For Anal Prolapse, Diarrhoea, Hemorrhoids, Mouth and Tongue Affections, Typhoid
Table of Contents
Also known as
Muriatic acid is also referred to as acid muriaticum.
3 x 3 x 9 centimeters
Willmar Schwabe Acidum Muriaticum
Acid hydrochloric is its common name.
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Acidum Muriaticum
- Anus is sensitive with or without hemorrhoids, and muriatic acid has a notable effect in the treatment of hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids are extremely sensitive to touch and painful; they prolapse while urinating and are swollen and blue. They can appear suddenly in children.
- Additionally, it helps with pregnancy-related hemorrhoids.
- Can’t urinate without passing stools; involant stools even when exhaling; and diarrhoea while urinating with involant stool are other conditions that muriaticum acidum treats.
- The mouth is covered in deep, perforating ulcers with a black or dark base and foul-smelling breath. Muriaticum Acidum is also helpful in mouth and tongue affections.
- Tongue is dried out, leather-like, and coated at the edges.
- Debility and prostration are out of proportion to the illness, and Muriaticum Acidum is also recommended for typhoid brought on by the summer heat or sunlight.
- The patient’s hands are cold and her cheeks are hot as she slides down in the bed with weakness and a drooping lower jaw.
- When walking outside, especially in a strong wind, muriaticum acidum relieves headaches that have been triggered.
- Headache that gets better with movement of the body and is made worse by getting out of bed disappears after exercising.
- It helps with headaches that feel like they have been torn, ripped, or destroyed brain tissue.
- Muriatic Acidum is used to treat otalgia (pressing pain), which is similar to spasmodic and acute pullings.
- It is helpful when someone complains of hearing loss, acute hearing loss, and noise sensitivity.
- It relieves the whistling, tinkling, and buzzing in the ears.
- Nose ulcers, or sore, stinging nostrils, can be treated with muriaticum acidum.
- It releases thick yellow, serous, or corrosive mucus from a blocked nose caused by coryza.
- When nose bleeding is complained of continuously, muriaticum acidum can be helpful.
- It provides relief for Coryza, which itches, tickles, and sneezes.
- It helps with dental pain, which is pulsating and made worse by cold beverages and made better by heat.
- Muriatic Acidum is indicated by a toothache that feels as though it is pressing.
- It helps Scorbutic gums, which are swollen, prone to bleeding, and prone to ulceration
- It helps when a person’s mouth feels dry, their tongue is numb, or their tongue feels heavy and lead-like when they speak, making it difficult for them to speak.
- It is suitable for treating tongue vesicles, pustules, and deep-seated ulcers (with a black base).
- It provides relief from a sore throat that hurts like it has been excoriated and is raw, raw, and smarting in the throat and palate.
- Additionally, it helps with tonsil and uvula swelling.
- Choking is alleviated by choking, which is caused by violent spasms when trying to swallow.
- It helps with complaints of nighttime nausea, eructations, and vomiting of bile as well as vomit that contains food.
- It relieves stomach pain that is contracting and giving off a feeling as though the stomach is retracting.
- Small amounts of food that result in satiety and abdominal inflation point to muriatic acid.
- The abdomen feels as though it is empty.
Anus and Stool
- When the rectum is inactive and feces are difficult to evacuate, muriatic acid is present.
- It relieves anus and diarrhea that is accompanied by smarting and burning in the rectus.
- Hemorrhoids that stick out like a bunch of grapes are the target condition.
- Hemorrhoids that are bluish and swollen and are in excruciating pain when touched.
- Urination is frequently desired, there is a large amount of urine released, and this remedy is indicated.
- It helps with complaints of urinary incontinence and bladder weakness.
the male genitalia
- When the prepuce margin is sore, it can help.
- It stops the scrotum from itching without the need to scratch.
- Genital organs feel weak, and the penis is relaxed.
- It eases the feeling of a downward thrust towards the genitals.
- Muriatic Acid is beneficial for genital ulcers that have foul discharge, a great deal of sensitivity, and general weakness.
- Too frequent and early periods are signs of muriatic acid.
- It soothes a sore throat and chest that feels hoarse.
- This remedy works well for a violent, weeping cough that is followed by gurgling in the bottom of the chest.
- It helps to lancinate chest pains, as well as those that occur during a violent motion or when inhaling.
Pulse and Heart
- When inhaling deeply and moving violently, it eases heart and chest stiches.
- Very weak, small, and rapid heartbeat.
- Aching back pain caused by a strain or from long-term double bending is relieved by muriatic acid.
- Shoulder blade shootings are effectively relieved.
- Muriatic Acidum provides relief from nagging pains in all joints.
- It is extremely sensitive to humid weather and can detect dropsical swellings.
- The desire to scratch is brought on by an itching sensation that is voluptuous and lancinating.
- eruptions of scabies that itch while you sleep.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Acidum Muriaticum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Acidum Muriaticum
Three times per day, mix 10 drops in a half cup of water.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture, 1X|