Willmar Schwabe India Agnus Castus 1X (Q) Mother Tincture (30ml) : In male Erection, Ejaculation, Increases Breast Milk, Regulate Menses
Also known as
Cast by Agnus
3, 3, 3, and 9.4 centimeters
Willmar Schwabe Agnus castus(Mother tincture)
The ripened berries are dried and combined with leaves and tender stems to make agnus castus.
Common names include monks pepper and chaste tree.
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Agnus Castus
- People with low libido, low libido vigor, low sexual vivacity, and low energy levels can benefit from taking agnus castus.
- Additionally, it helps to induce the production of breast milk and treat irregularities in menstrual cycles.
- The most popular treatment for sprains and strains
- Agnus is often present in forgetful people who become exhausted after doing a lot of thinking and are unable to recall, lose the thread that connects their ideas, and become disoriented and blank.
- People who lack courage tend to be perpetually forgetful and require two readings to retain information.
- This remedy is effective at addressing the prevalent fear that something will happen and the patient will pass away.
Ear and Eye:
- Scratching relieves itching in the ears and eyes, which only gets worse with time.
- Agnus Castus can aid in the recovery of hearing impairments.
Concerns raised by women
- Agnus castus has been used to successfully jump start the regular menstrual cycle and is helpful in premenstrual syndrome, which affects women and causes them to experience mood swings, irritability, anger, and depression.
- Additionally, it helps with headaches, breast sensitivity, bloating, fatigue, and menstrual disorders like extremely heavy or light periods.
- Agnus castus is also beneficial for postpartum depression sufferers and women who experience little or no milk after childbirth.
- Agnus castus is advantageous for women who lack libido or sexual inclination, especially when they reach menopause.
Issues raised by men
- The use of agnus castus is advised for those who frequently experience symptoms like premature ejaculation, such as exhaustion, nervousness, and depression, particularly men with a history of having a high level of sex drive.
- With this medication, coldness of the parts and no erections with yellow discharge are treated.
- useful for hard, painful, and swollen testicles that are affected.
Anus and the Stool
- When stools have trouble passing and need to be strained, it can help.
- abdominal grumbling brought on by flatulence.
- finger joints are affected by the inflammation, swelling, and pain in the joints that accompany it.
- Walking outside only causes sweating on the hands.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Agnus Castus
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Pregnant women should use good judgment when taking it.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Agnus Castus
Three times per day, mix 10 drops in a half cup of water.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Interactions and Reactions of Willmar Schwabe Agnus Castus:
Camphor treats it negatively.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Dr. Willmar Schwabe India
|Country of Origin
|For Use By
|Women / Female
|1X (Q) / Mother Tincture, 1X