Table of Contents
Also known as
Agency Cast Ptk
4, 4, 4, and 7.7 millimeters
About Agnus Castus Pentarkan
normalizes menstruation and its accompanying complaints and controls the hormonal balance.
- has a controlling effect on hormone-related processes
- provides treatment for Pre Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- effectively treats women who have excessive sensitivity to their periods or who have suppressed menses as a result of nervous weakness
- helpful for periods that don’t appear but are accompanied by uterine cramps and cold feet.
- treats depression, sadness, and palpitations brought on by hormonal imbalance.
Composition of Agnus Castus Pentarkan
Each tablet of 250 mg contains:
Pulsatilla nigricans 3x 25 mg: Helps with amenorrhea and suppressed menses caused by nervous debility or wet feet.
Rosmarinus officinalis 2x 25 mg: violent pains, early menstruation, and uterine bleeding.
Apis mellifica 3x 25 mg: ovarian pain that comes on suddenly, heavy menstrual flow
Agnus castus Q 125 mg: reduced sexual desire and a white discharge.
Q.S. excipients for 250 mg
Direction of use of Agnus Castus Pentarkan
Dosage: If symptoms do not improve, see a specialist. Unless otherwise directed by a doctor, 1-2 tablets taken three times per day for extended periods.
Side effects: Agnus Castus Pentarkan [WSI] doesn’t appear to have any side effects.
Contra-indications: allergic reaction to bee venom.
Interactions: None that are currently known.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|
|For Use By||Women / Female|