Willmar Schwabe India Ammonium Carbonicum 30 CH (30ml) : For asthma, cough, profuse periods, Kidney affections, sore throat, cold
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 3, 3, and 9.4 centimeters
Willmar Schwabe Ammonium Carbonicum
Known as: volatile ammonium carbonate
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Ammonium Carbonicum
- Right-side and venous medications include ammonium carbonicum.
- Ammonium carbonicum is a chilly medication with extreme sensitivity to cold open air, which makes it worse in rainy, stormy weather, from washing, from wet poultices, and makes it better with heat.
- It is appropriate for bulky women who can easily handle the cold in the winter.
- Symptoms worse at night: 3:00am
- Bloody gums are a symptom of scorbutic disease.
- After eating, nose bleeding—particularly in the morning after washing—is relieved.
- Every time a woman gets her period, she experiences bleeding piles and rectus bleeding.
- Premature and heavy menstruation with dark blood (accompanied by toothache, colic, and pains in the ovaries) is the norm.
- Arms and hands that are numb and stiff are relieved by ammonium carbonicum.
- Digging, shooting, and ulcerative pains are present.
- Mornings bring on a worse headache and nausea.
- Better at night, dry, stuffed coryza that causes the tip of the nose to boil up when you breathe.
- Ammonium carbonicum treats coughs that are ticklish, asthmatic, and that include bloody expectoration between the hours of 2 and 5 in the morning.
- Ammonium carbonicum is suitable for children with scrofula, sedentary, hefty women (most carbonates are suitable for states of corpulence), and women who frequently use the smelling bottle.
- Better lying on the stomach (Nit-ac), better lying on the painful side, better from external pressure, in a warm room, better in dry air, and worse on bending over are a few of the ameliorations.
Action of Willmar Schwabe Ammonium Carbonicum
- a sense of melancholy, with a propensity to cry, accompanied by anxiety and agony that frequently fades as the day wears on.
- Fear of failing, nightmares, timidity, and disdain for life.
- Morning snark and somber and passionate humor are appropriate in inclement weather.
- a significant lack of mental clarity, poor memory, and a propensity for making errors when speaking, writing, or calculating.
- In the morning or the evening, when reading while seated, vertigo may occur, occasionally accompanied by nausea.
- Relief is provided for persistent headaches and nausea.
- After a walk outside in the evening, the morning, or right after a meal are all common times for headaches to strike.
- Inflammation and a beating in the forehead after dinner. Pain is worse after eating and when walking outside. It is better when there is external pressure.
- Relief is provided for head itch, hair fallout, and scalp and hair abrasion pain.
- Photophobia and eye burning are most prevalent in the evenings or early mornings.
- The eyes felt cold, and there were sparks in front of them.
- Black spots, myopia, cataracts, double vision, and bright bands in front of the eyes are all alleviated.
- It relieves ringing, tingling, and ear buzzing, especially at night, as well as ear itching.
- the parotid glands and the neck glands swell up severely.
- When bending over, the tip of the nose feels heavy, as if there is blood buildup there.
- Nose bumps that itch and are pus-filled, as well as swelling, an excoriating feeling, and painful nostril sensitivity.
- fluid and pus coming out of the nose that is sharp and burning.
- nose bleeding, especially after a meal or when washing in the morning.
- Relief is provided for persistent nasal dryness, dry coryza, and stoppage, which are particularly dangerous at night because of the threat of suffocation.
- The pain of a toothache is aggravated by warm liquids, when the period is in full swing, or after lying down in the evening.
- Mastication or tongue contact on the decayed tooth can exacerbate the prickling pain, which is most noticeable in the molar teeth.
- gums that easily bleed from inflammation, swell, and suppurate.
- Internal mouth symptoms, particularly on the cheeks, include redness, inflammation, pain that feels like it has been caused by excoriation, and a sense of swelling.
- vesicle formation on the tongue and inside the mouth.
- Feeling like something is stuck in the throat when swallowing; sore throat, usually in the morning and evening.
- tonsil swelling and trouble swallowing are both symptoms of offensive mucus buildup in the tonsils, which are bluish in color.
- Bitter taste, usually following a meal or when you wake up in the morning.
- Food tastes metallic and acidic.
- Extreme thirst, strong cravings and appetite, dislike of milk, and excessive sugar cravings.
- Risings that are sour or empty and have tasted food.
- Pain like a stomach spasm, accompanied by nauseousness, cold sweats, and water splashes (better with pressure and lying down).
- pressure in the stomach’s pit and nausea and vomiting following meals.
- sensitive abdominal pain that is felt through clothing.
- nausea, severe abdominal pain, and feeling of fullness, usually following a meal.
- When stretched, the stomach’s lower belly region experiences gastralgia, a painful contraction.
- The stomach feels warm and like it’s burning.
- Hepatic pressure, burning, and pain from excoriation.
- Diarrhea and abdominal pain, as well as painful colic that is flatulent.
Anus and Stool
- Constipation, challenging bowel movements, and fragmented, slow bowel movements.
- Cutting pains that are either preceded or followed by difficult, hard, or knotty stools.
- Hemorrhoids in the anus, blood leaking from the anus after and during an evacuation, and occasionally bleeding with sharp pains.
- Continual pressure on the bladder, frequent urges to urinate, white, sand-colored urine, and reddish urine that appears to be mixed with blood.
- urethral blood discharge.
the male genitalia
- excessive sexual desire, absence of lascivious thoughts or erections, lack of sexual desire, or disgust with the other sex
- after a challenging evacuation, prostatic fluid discharges.
- Female external genital parts that are swollen, itchy, and burning.
- Earlier than expected and too frequent periods that release dark, sour blood.
- Significant weakness, worsening hemorrhoids, and watery or acrid leucorrhoea during the menstrual flow.
- speaking with difficulty and sounding rough and hoarse.
- Cough, and there are stitches in your lower back.
- the sternum, the pit of the stomach, or the loins shooting when coughing.
- Cough, chest pain, shortness of breath, and mucous and sanguineous expectoration.
- When going upstairs, choking and short breaths are the norm.
- asthmatic spasms that cause pain and a short, dull cough.
- Chest and side shootings that are unbearable to lie on for any length of time on the affected side, especially at night or when singing, stooping, or breathing heavily.
- Chest discomfort and burning, possibly due to blood clots in the area.
Arms and Legs
- When grabbing anything at night, in the morning, or both, my arms and fingers are dead and stiff.
- Arms that feel heavy and paralyzed.
- Finger joint numbness, hand and hand joint swelling, and finger joint swelling.
- Leg and leg-related cramps, including those in the calves, tibiae, and feet.
- Acute foot dragging that is alleviated by the bed’s heat.
- A burning sensation in the feet, as well as pain like an ulcer and shootings in the heels.
- Great toe swelling, heat, and redness that appear to be caused by chilblains in the evening.
- Miliary, chronic eruptions are violent itching that occurs occasionally and is accompanied by burning vesicles and pimples after scratching.
- Scarlatina-like redness covers the entire upper body.
- Pulse that is rapid, tense, and frequent. Shivering fits in the evening. Shivering fits with trembling.
- Acute dragging or shooting pains, such as those caused by ulceration in various places, are lessened by the bed’s heat.
- Eveningtime body jitters are generally present.
- Weariness, severe limb weakness, and pain resembling a bruise are frequently accompanied by an urge to lie down, especially after walking outdoors or in the evening.
- High degree of cold sensitivity and emaciation
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Ammonium Carbonicum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Ammonium Carbonicum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.