Willmar Schwabe India Anagallis Arvensis 30 CH (30ml) : For Constipation, Convulsion, Headache, Joint pain, Ringworm, Ulcers, Wounds
Also known as
3 x 3 x 9 centimeters
Willmar Schwabe Anagallis Arvensis
Common Names: Weather-glass, Scarlet Pimpernel
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Anagallis Arvensis
- The skin reacts strongly to anagallis, becoming dry and rough, developing ulcers, and swells around joints.
- Hydrophobia and snake bites have both been treated with Anagallis Arvensis.
- It produces great exhilaration and activity of mind: is constantly thinking.
- Anagallis Arvensis relieves the itching and tickling in the left ear.
- Patients with Anagallis Arvensis experience very hard stools in addition to dull gum pains.
- tongue feeling like it’s been touched by something cold.
- Throat dryness, scraping, and hoarseness that gets worse after eating, along with larynx and tracheal scraping and scratching
- The patient of Anagallis has a torn spermatic cord and pain on his chest.
- Touch aggravates the symptoms, which get worse after eating, in the left knee’s bend.
- Due to jovial feelings, he is unable to concentrate while listening to the sermon.
- following intense mental effort.
- Headache, light perspiration, and stitching in the eyes are caused by rising heat.
- Just above the supraorbital ridges, a headache accompanied by eructations and abdominal pain.
- body aches all over, along with a severe headache.
- caffeine alleviates headaches.
- He is unable to write because things appear to be floating back and forth.
- After a headache, I have pressure in my eyes, itchy lids, and worse pain in my right eye.
- Stitches in the right ear, tickling and itching in the left, obstruction and pain in the right after the pressure in the eyes.
- bleeding from the nose, unpleasant tickling on the bridge of the nose, sneezing fitfully, and profuse production of yellow mucus.
- Muscle aches in the face, ring-shaped bumps that look like bran, and cheekbone itching are all symptoms.
- the right cheekbone is being torn apart and the upper molars are hurting.
- Cold sensation in the teeth, teeth pain that feels like it comes from the cold, dull gum pain accompanied by very hard stools.
- tongue feeling as though it were being touched by something cold.
- Water buildup in the mouth, along with a little molar tearing
- Tickling at the soft palate at night, as if from the touch of something cold, along with a sensation of dryness in the throat and scraping.
- Eructations, motion sickness, a headache, and a tendency to feel nauseous.
Anus and Stool
- Passes offensive flatus and feels pressure in the sacrum, rectum, and piles.
- Stools: Itching at the urethra after stools; watery, soft and pappy; hard like stones; knotty.
- Urinating causes a burning sensation in the urethra, usually in the morning.
the male genitalia
- Drawing pains in the right testicle and cord; cessation of the burning in the urethra prior to and during erection.
- Hoarseness coming from the trachea and throat scratching and scraping, especially after meals.
- Dry cough, spit of saliva, yellow nasal phlegm, and a feeling of scratching when reading aloud.
- Right pulmonary pressure following meals or when moving quickly. Chest pain and fever.
- A toothache from a cavity and chest pain in the evening while in bed were the causes of the violent heart trembling, which was followed by general trembling and weakness.
Back and Neck
- When you lift or stretch your left arm, a tightening sensation runs from your left shoulder to your neck.
Arms and Legs
- gouty swellings on finger joints and pains in the outside, upper arm muscles close to the shoulder.
- Very dry, greasy, and filthy looking skin on the hands and fingers.
- Right leg is weak and lame, as if it is too short, and the left leg’s muscles are tearing and drawing pains during the night.
- Joint swelling and ulcers, as well as generalized itching and roughness.
- Late bedtime, restless sleep, early awakening, and lack of energy.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Anagallis Arvensis
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Anagallis Arvensis
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|