Willmar Schwabe India Asarum Europaeum 30 CH (30ml) : For Alcoholism, Anal prolapse, Diarrhoea, Headache, Painful Menses
Table of Contents
Also known as
3 x 3 x 9 centimeters
Willmar Schwabe Asarum Europaeum
Common Names: Wild Nath, Hazel wort, and Asarabacca.
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Asarum Europaeum
- It is recommended to take Asarum Europaeum if you experience nervous irritability, exaltation, or a pressing sensation in any part of your body.
- Asarum Europaeum relieves pain caused by a contraction in the forehead, temples, and behind the ear, as well as eye watering and burning, which is worse in the afternoon and better when sitting and washing.
- For the complaint of inflamed, bloodshot, staring eyes and worsening light sensitivity, Asarum Europaeum was recommended.
- In cold, dry, clear, and fine weather, some symptoms are worse; in damp, wet weather, and after wetting affected areas, they are better.
- Asarum Europaeum is characterized by deafness, plugged sensations, pressure, tension, and contractive feelings. Cold, watery saliva deposits in the mouth are a sign of Asarum Europaeum.
- Asarum Europaeum is prescribed for persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, violent colic, and stool that looks like jelly.
- Headaches prior to and following menstruation can be treated with Asarum Europaeum.
- Asarum Europaeum is indicated by heat, particularly on the face and in the hands’ palms.
- Exaltation of the senses, jittery irritability, and a gradual disappearance of ideas characterize the mental state.
- Asarum Europaeum is a vertigo remedy that should be taken when getting up from a chair or when walking.
- Asarum Europaeum is indicated by giddiness, pressure, or aching in the head, particularly in the temples, forehead, and above the nose root.
- The insides of your eyes are painfully dry.
- Sharp pain, running tears, and light sensitivity are all relieved by asarum europaeum.
- For complaints of hearing loss in one or both ears, as well as sensations that the ears are closed or plugged with something foreign, Asarum Europaeum is recommended.
- Asarum Europaeum is indicated by warm feeling in the face, complete symptom remission after using cold water, and rapid recurrence of symptoms.
- Asarum Europaeum causes a foul taste in the mouth and produces a buildup of cold, watery saliva.
- Thickly furred tongue that is a little bit white.
- Intractable phlegm in the throat is relieved by asarum europaeum.
- Frequent empty eructations and violent, empty retching worsen all symptoms, with the exception of a fading sense of stupidity in the head.
- indigestion, nausea attacks that are worse after meals, and a clean tongue.
- Lack of appetite, even when food makes you queasy, nausea, and a tendency to vomit are signs of Asarum Europaeum.
- Alcohol is a craving that cannot be satiated.
- After every meal, there is an hour-long period of navel pressure three or four times.
Anus and Stool
- diarrheal discharge that is thick and black in color and is made up of tenacious mucus.
- Following a bowel movement, pressing, straining, and the discharge of a bloody, viscous white mucus.
- Prior to squatting, there was abdominal slashing and downward-facing, pointed stitching in the rectum.
the male genitalia
- Asarum Europaeum is indicated by painful groin cramps on the left that shoot through the urethra to the glans.
- Asarum Europaeum is prescribed for early and prolonged menstruation, dark blood, and frequent headaches both before and after menstruation.
- Asarum Europaeum soothes tenacious yellow leucorrhoea and violent pain in the small of the back that becomes unbearably severe when menstruation begins.
- Pregnancy-related nausea, threatened abortion due to excessive nerve sensitivity, and vaginal fistula are all signs of Asarum Europaeum.
- Larynx constriction and itching are relieved by Asarum Europaeum, which is improved by coughing.
- Asarum Europaeum relieves frequent cough caused by chest mucus, which causes breathing to become difficult before coughing with expectoration.
- Both lungs hurt as if they were being strangled by a wire, with a sharp pressure in the last rib region like the back of a knife.
- Asarum Europaeum provides effective relief for frequent lung stitches that occur during inspiration.
- He has no awareness of his body and all of his limbs are light, which is why Asarum Europaeum is recommended.
- Arms and Legs
- Asarum Europaeum helps with sour-smelling sweat in the axillae and left wrist pain.
- Asarum Europaeum provides relief for chronic sciatica and dull hip pressure.
- excessive sensitivity of all the nerves, even when he is only imagining (and he must do this constantly) that someone may use their fingertip or nail to lightly scratch on linen or other similar materials, temporarily stopping all his thoughts and actions.
- The symptoms of Asarum Europaeum include extreme sluggishness during the day, frequent yawning, short breaths at night, and restless sleep.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Asarum Europaeum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Asarum Europaeum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.