Willmar Schwabe India Galium Aparine 30 CH (30ml) : For swellings, renal calculi, eczema, itching, psoriasis, cysts
Table of Contents
Also known as
Common Name: Goose-Grass
Causes & Symptoms for Galium aparine
- On inflamed surfaces, it favors wholesome granulations.
- Stone and gravel are cleaned with galium aparine.
- enables the reduction of swells and inflammations.
- Snake, spider, and other venomous animal bites can be treated with galium aparine.
- Enuresis in kids is alleviated by it.
- Swollen glands, tonsillitis, cysts, cystitis, eczema, and psoriasis can all be treated with galium aparine.
- A sense of impending doom, disorientation and forgetfulness, fatigue, as well as restlessness and agitation, are all indicated.
- It assists in easing the symptoms of frequent urination in cystitis complaints.
- It aids in encouraging the passage of gravel and alleviating bladder discomfort.
Side effects of Galium aparine
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Galium aparine
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Galium aparine
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|