Table of Contents
Also known as
Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 9.7 cm
To treat conditions affecting the joints, muscles, and articulations, including:
- joints that are swollen
- muscular and articular pain
- Cold and wet weather aggravates pains and discomfort.
Composition of Bryorheum
100 g include
2x 10.0 Bryonia alba
4 times 10 times the toxicity of rhus
1x 10.0 Dulcamara
Dec. 1×10.0 phytolacca
10.0 x 10.0 p. gnaphalium
Q.S. to 100.0 for excipients
57.0% vol/vol alcohol
Dosage/Direction for use of Bryorheum
- Before meals, take 10 drops, three to four times daily.
Action of composition used in Bryorheum
- Bryonia alba: inflammation and pain in the joints, as well as dropsical effusions into the serous and synovial membranes.
- Rhus tox: notably affects fibrous tissue, which is shown by pain and stiffness in the joints, tendons, etc.
- Dulcamara: The cold and wet weather can cause joint problems.
- Gnaphallium: ankle, joint, and leg pains that are related to numbness, sciatica, and stiffness.
- Phytolacca decandra: Neuralgias and persistent joint pain.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Country of Origin||Germany|