Table of Contents
Also known as
Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 9.7 cm
About Essentia Aurea
to treat cardiac dyspnea, circulatory problems, and chronic heart myasthenia.
Indications of Essentia Aurea
- illnesses of the heart
- Hypertension and co-prescription medications
- exhaustion and stress
Composition of Essentia Aurea
100 g include
Q 40.0 Crataegus oxy.
4 times 10.0 Aur. mur.
maj. 10.0 Convallaria
four times ten, lgnatia
m. Q. Amica 0.5
Q.S. to 100.0 for excipients
Dosage/Direction for use of Essentia Aurea
- 10–20 drops in some water, three–four times per day.
Action of composition used in Essentia Aurea
- Cratageus oxycantha: has a heart tonic effect on the heart muscle.
- Aurum muriaticum: Arteriosclerosis, valvular lesions, hypertension, and a variety of cardiac symptoms are among the conditions for which it is prescribed.
- Convallaria majalis: Indications include dyspnea, dropsy, orthopnea, angina pectoris, tachyarrhythmia, and palpitations. It also acts to increase heart activity and make it more regular.
- lgnatia amara: Aids in overcoming grief and worry; recommended for depression, anxiety, trembling, sleep disorders, and a tightening sensation in the chest and throat.
- Amica Montana: used to treat angina pectoris, cardiac asthma, and dropsy with dyspnea and a weak, irregular heartbeat.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Country of Origin||Germany|