Also known as
Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 9.7 cm
Gastrobin regulates the acid level in the stomach, relieving common complaints of hyperacidity, including heartburn, burning in the stomach, pressure and pains in the stomach, gastric sensitivity to pressure, acid eructation, and sour or acid vomiting. Gastrobin is a very consistently acting preparation in cases where the gastric mucous membrane is inflamed due to excess gastric acid.
Additionally, Gastrobin has proven to be extremely helpful in cases of hyperacidity and a nervously irritable stomach.
Composition of Gastrobin
100 g include
3x 10.0 natrum phosphoricum
1.0 x 3.0 x 10.0 Capsicum
Pseudacacia Robinia 2x 10.0
Sulfuric acid, 4x 10.0
5.0 x 10.0 phosphorus
Q.S. to 100.0 for excipients
Dosage/Direction for use of Gastrobin
- To be taken three times daily, 10 to 15 drops, before meals
- The best way to support this therapy is with a suitable diet.
Action of composition used in Gastrobin
- Natrum Phosphoricum: excessively acidic illnesses, sour eructation, sour vomiting, and flatulence with sour risings.
- Capsicum annum: Stomatitis, excessive flatulence, and atonic dyspepsia.
- Robinia pseudoacacia: Burning stomach pains at night, colic, and hyperchlorhydria.
- Acidum sulphuricum: Sour eructation, heartburn, and gastroparesis.
- Phosphorus: Every meal is followed by a sour taste and eructation, belching, and stomach inflammation.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Country of Origin||Germany|