Table of Contents
Also known as
Baby & Children
Measures 3.5 by 3.5 by 8 centimeters
enhances immunity and reduces susceptibility to recurrent illness
- raises a plant’s resistance to pathogen invasion
- aids in overcoming vaccination side effects
- controls essential processes
- acts as a preventative medicine and health booster
Composition of Munostim
Echinacea angustifolia Q 80 mg: It boosts the body’s immune system and increases its capacity for defense.
Thuja occidentalis 2x 40 mg: increases immune system stimulation.
Propolis 3x 40 mg: Its antibacterial properties assist in strengthening the defense against contagious organisms.
Eleutherococcus Q 40 mg: It aids in immune system stimulation and protection.
10 mg globules applied
Direction of use of Munostim
Dosage: It may be administered, barring a doctor’s special instructions:
- 5 globules, either directly in the mouth or dissolved in a little water, three times per day.
- 2-3 globules every 2 hours should be administered during the acute stages of the illness, along with a specific medication.
Consult a specialist if your complaints don’t go away.
Side effects: MunostimTM is not known to have any negative effects.
Contra-indications: Munostim TM has no known contraindications for use.
Interactions: It is known that Munostim TM and other products do not interact.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|