Table of Contents
Also known as
4, 4, 4, and 7.7 millimeters
About Senega Pentarkan
dependable for treating persistent coughing due to chronic bronchitis
- A rattling in the controls and a tight, painful feeling in the chest
- useful for chest congestion brought on by the “winter cough”
- recommended for conditions of the lungs and bronchi that cause a persistent, loud, hollow cough with mucopurulent expectoration.
Composition of Senega Pentarkan
Senega Q 125 mg: A lot of mucus is produced during the cough, which ends in a sneeze and is accompanied by wheezing, rattling, and difficulty breathing.
Antimonium sulphuratum aurantiacum 3x 25 mg: A wonderful treatment for many types of bronchial and nasal catarrh that persists over time.
Hepar sulphur 3x 25 mg: Feeling of splinter in throat; stitches in throat extending to ear when swallowing; anxious, wheezing, rattling, short, deep breathing; threatens suffocation.
Naphthalinum 3x 25 mg: violent recurrent coughs that force the patient to hold their head still.
Stannum Iodatum 3x 25 mg: Breathing difficulty and chest weakness are both common.
lactic acid Q.S.
Direction of use of Senega Pentarkan
Dosage: Senega Pentarkan (WSI), unless otherwise directed, should be taken as follows:
- 3 doses of 1 tablet per day are recommended.
- Half of the adult dose should be administered to children between the ages of 6 and 12.
Note: Please be advised that this product contains an iodine compound, which may be especially dangerous for people with thyroid conditions.
Side effects: Senega Pentarkan (WSI) has no known adverse effects.
Contra-indications: Under six-year-olds shouldn’t use this product, it says.
Interactions: Senega Pentarkan (WSI) has no known interactions with other products.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|