Table of Contents
Also known as
Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.9 x 13.2 cm
Willmar Schwabe India Tussistin Plus Ginger Cough Syrup
Indications of Tussistin Plus Ginger Cough Syrup
- useful for coughs that are dry and hard, cold-related coughs, and buildup of thick mucus in the bronchi and larynx
- It addresses irritating coughs that are dry and spasmodic as well as laryngeal tickling.
- In the event that an elderly or weak person develops bronchitis, tussitin plus ginger cough syrup is used.
Other Indications of Willmar Schwabe Tussistin Plus Ginger Cough Syrup
- Additionally, taking deep breaths in the morning and at night, as well as when experiencing mild forms of cough, it is indicated.
- Tussistin Plus Ginger Cough Syrup helps to relieve a dry, hacking cough that is caused by irritation, coughs dryly at night, throw up, and have expectoration.
- Tussistin Plus Ginger Cough Syrup effectively relieves persistent sneezing, coryza, and wheezing coughing, as well as dyspnea and ongoing throat constriction.
Dosage of Willmar Schwabe Tussistin Plus Ginger Cough Syrup
Children should receive half the adult dosage of Tussistin Plus Ginger Cough Syrup, which should be taken 1-2 teaspoons 2-3 times per day, with a half teaspoon every 1-3 hours during periods of heavy coughing.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|