Willmar Schwabe India Veratrum Viride 1X (Q) Mother Tincture (30ml) : For Amenorrhoea, Convulsions, Headache, Lung Affections, Sunstroke, Prostration
Table of Contents
Also known as
3 x 3 x 9 centimeters
Willmar Schwabe Veratrum Viride (Mother Tincture)
American White Hellebore is its common name.
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Veratrum Viride
- Prostatitis, hypotension, and acute rheumatism are all helped by veratrum viride.
- There is a rapid pulse with low tension, as well as a slow, soft, weak, irregular, and intermittent pulse.
- The heart region is plagued by persistent, throbbing pain.
- The right thigh in particular, but all over the body, has a beating heart.
- Veratrum Viride is effective in treating severe joint and muscle pain as well as electric-like shocks and aching pain in the back of the neck and shoulders.
- Dispute-prone and insane.
- Head retracted, pupils dilated, double vision, hot head, bloodshot eyes, bloated, angry face, and almost apoplectic congestion are all symptoms of meningitis.
- Pain in the nape of the neck, inability to hold head up, is relieved by veratrum viride.
- It is beneficial for sunstroke, throbbing arteries in the head (Bell, Glon, and Usnea), flushed skin, convulsive twitching of the face muscles (Agaricus), and nausea and vertigo.
- Veratrum viride is indicated by increased salivation, which is white or yellow with a red streak running through the middle.
- Veratrum Viride helps with nausea, vomiting, and the immediate rejection of even the smallest amount of food or liquid.
- Constrictive pain that is made worse by warm beverages is relieved, as is an excessive cough that is painful and accompanied by esophageal spasms.
- Veratrum Viride also soothes burning in the esophagus and stomach.
- Veratrum Viride is helpful for complaints of chest pain, breathing difficulties, and a heavy burden on the chest.
- It is beneficial for pneumonia, which has violent congestion and a faint feeling in the stomach.
- Menstrual colic prior to the appearance of the discharge with strangulation is indicated by Veratrum Viride in suppressed menstruation, with head congestion (Bell).
- Rapid pulse, low tension, irregular, soft, weak, and slow pulse (Tabac; Dig).
- Veratrum Viride can be used to diagnose valvular diseases in people who experience persistent, dull, burning pain in the heart region.
- Veratrum Viride provides relief from aching pain in the shoulders and the back of the neck.
- Extreme joint and muscle pain, as well as painful electric-like shocks to the limbs, can be helped with veratrum viride.
- Additionally, it helps with acute rheumatism and convulsive twitches.
- Veratrum Viride is effective in reducing erysipelas, erythema, itching in various places, and hot sweating.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Veratrum Viride
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Veratrum Viride
Three times per day, mix 10 drops in a half cup of water.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture, 1X|