Homeopathy Medicine for Spinal Nerve Compression
Spinal cord compression, which can develop anywhere along the spinal cord from the neck to the lower spine, happens when a mass puts pressure on the cord. A mass can include a tumor or bone fragment. The spinal cord in our body has nerves that transmit signals or messages back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body.
SYMPTOMS OF SPINAL CORD COMPRESSION
Depending on the extent of the compression and the location of the compressed spinal cord, there can be a wide range of symptoms associated with spinal cord compression.
Cauda equina syndrome, which can arise if the compression is in the lumbar region, is a condition characterized by numbness or weakness in the legs, hands, and arms as well as stiffness or pain in the back or neck.
- severe leg ache and trembling
- a lack of bladder and bowel control
- the inner thighs and backs of the legs are completely numb.
Compression of the spinal cord has an impact on coordination and fine motor skills.
CAUSES OF SPINAL CORD COMPRESSION
Numerous factors may contribute to spinal cord compression, which can sometimes develop gradually and other times suddenly.
- The spinal cord can become compressed as a result of some degenerative conditions, like arthritis.
- Compression of the spinal cord may result from a ruptured disk.
- Swelling from a spinal cord or cord-region injury can result in compression by compressing the spinal column.
- Large clots that compress the spinal cord can develop as a result of chiropractic manipulation combined with bleeding disorders.
- Spinal cord compression can result from a narrowed spinal canal brought on by bone spurs.
- Tumors, both cancerous and non-cancerous, can develop in the region around the spinal cord, and if they do, the pressure from the tumor may compress the cord.
RISK FACTOR OF SPINAL CORD COMPRESSION
Poor lifting habits and osteoarthritis may both increase risk for spinal cord compression, which can happen to anyone.
HOMOEOPATHIC TREATMENT FOR SPINAL CORD COMPRESSION
Cimicifugavery effective medication for neck pain and stiffness associated with spinal compression
Nux vomicaThis medication is helpful for people who lead sedentary lifestyles, struggle with constipation, or drink alcohol. It also helps people who have trouble turning because of the burning in their spine.
LachnantesUseful for severe muscle spasm, numbness, and nerve compression.
Calc.carbWhen the patient cannot turn and has a tendency to strain easily, it is very helpful in cases of nerve compression.
Rhus.toxWhen there is pain from applying heat in a false position, for example, this is helpful for relieving nerve compression.