Homeopathy Medicine for Swine Flu
Swine Flu is a type of influenza virus, just like the flu, which is an infection that comes, stays for a few days, and then goes away. However, the difference between the two is that the latter can be more severe than the former.
The swine flu virus, known by the name H1N1, is one of many related viruses in the same family that have names like H1N2, H2N3, and so forth.
Table of Contents
SYMPTOMS OF SARS
Similar to the typical flu, these symptoms include:
Pain in joints
Nausea and vomiting
Lack of appetite
Being a viral illness, swine flu spreads from person to person through touch, sneezing, and coughing, as well as through the air.
A single infected person can spread the infection to numerous healthy patients in crowded settings like a closed room, classroom, office, train, bus, mall, etc.
those with weak resistance who are already experiencing pain
Children having tuberculosis
Elderly people above 65 years
Children below five years
patients with lower vitality due to diabetes or another illness
HIV positive patients
those suffering from liver, kidney, heart, or lung disease
patients taking immunosuppressive medications for other illnesses
people who are extremely stressed out
Those receiving chemotherapy or cortisone
DIAGNOSIS OF SWINE FLU
Many laboratories can perform the diagnosis test using a nose and throat swab for around USD 30, but in India as of right now, only government-run hospitals are permitted to do so.
MANAGEMENT OF SWINE FLU
- When sneezing and coughing, always keep your mouth and nose covered.
- As there are always viruses on desks, phones, and computers, avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth frequently.
- Wash hands frequently
- Hand sanitizers with alcohol in the form of gel or foam
- When in public, don a mask that fits properly.
- Get plenty of rest and plenty of water.
- Try to keep your distance from anyone who is ill.
- Avoid individuals with respiratory infections by keeping 3 feet away from them.
- Use disposable tissues
There are no food or beverage restrictions because swine flu is not a food-borne illness.
HOMOPATHIC TREATMENT FOR SWINE FLU
Sabadilla, Arenic Album, Eupatorium Perf, GelsemiumFEVER TONIC
Comments are closed.