Homeopathy Medicine for Tonsillitis
A sore throat is the result of tonsillitis, an inflammation of the tonsils that can be brought on by bacteria or viruses. The majority of tonsillitis cases resolve on their own without the need for antibiotics.
Table of Contents
Your child may
- When the child is having trouble swallowing, they may stop doing so and begin to drool if the pain is severe.
- Complain of an earache
- Experiencing a fever of 101 degrees or higher
- Complain of a headache
- Anguish in the stomach is a common complaint.
- general aches and pains, appetite loss, and potential for vomiting
- Have bad smelling breath
The child might have difficulty breathing and speaking as a result of the swollen and enlarged tonsils.
CAUSES OF TONSILLITIS
Tonsillitis is most frequently brought on by the streptococcus bacteria, also known as “strep.”
- Influenza virus
- Epstein-Barr virus
- Parainfluenza viruses
- Herpes simplex virus
SYMPTOMS OF TONSILLITIS
- Sore throat
- Difficulty feeding (in babies)
- Pain with swallowing
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Runny nose
- throat and tonsils that are both red
- neck glands that are tender or that have enlarged lymph nodes
- Tonsils have white flecks.
- Redness of the eyes
- Pain in the ear (nerves that travel to the throat’s back also travel to the ear)
Homeopathic Treatment for Tonsillitis
The selection of homeopathic medicines follows a thorough individualizing examination and case-analysis, which takes into account the patient’s medical history, physical and mental constitution, and other factors, as well as his pathological condition.
Useful for tonsillitis when there is difficulty in deglutition, which is made worse by drinking liquids, and when there is a desire for cold water. Tonsillitis symptoms include a dry, congested, red throat, enlarged tonsil, and a constriction-like feeling in the throat.
When the throat appears white or gray, this remedy is helpful for tonsillitis, both acute and chronic. Kissing tonsils are so-called because they are enlarged and touch each other.
Children who catch colds easily can use this for tonsillitis. Children with slow physical and mental development can benefit from this.
Given when tonsils are bluish and enlarged with dry throat and pain at the root of the tongue that extends to the ears, this medication is effective for tonsillitis of the follicular type.
Comments are closed.