Homeopathy Medicine for Turner Syndrome
A chromosomal disorder in females since birth known as Turner Syndrome (also called Gonadal dysgenesis) is characterized by the absence or defect of one X chromosome.
CAUSES OF TURNER SYNDROME
Turner syndrome is characterized by an incomplete or absent second sex chromosome, although the precise cause of this condition is still unknown.
Females receive one X chromosome from each parent when they are born, but in people with Turner syndrome, one X chromosome copy is either missing or significantly altered. Most people are born with two sex chromosomes.
SYMPTOMS OF TURNER SYNDROME
Common symptoms of Turner Syndrome are:
- Short stature
- Web neck
- Swollen hands and feet
- With nipples spaced widely apart, the chest is broad and flat.
- Under developed breast
- Low hair lines
- Prominent ear lobes
- Drooping eyelids
- Dry eyes
- Intercourse that is painful due to vaginal dryness
- Absent menstruation
- Arms with a slight elbow turn are referred to as cubitus valgus.
- Aortic narrowing-related heart murmur
- Underactive thyroid
- Recurrent ear infection
- Scoliosis, also known as a side-to-side curvature of the spine
- Horseshoe kidney
- Small fingernails
Diagnosis and Investigations:
- A prenatal test called amniocentesis is used to look for chromosomal abnormalities.
- Blood test called a kyrotype that looks for chromosomal abnormalities
- The purpose of abdominal and pelvic ultrasonography is to look for ovarian tissue.
- An echocardiogram is performed to look for heart malformations.
- MRI of the chest:
- Growth hormone (GH), luteinizing hormone (LH), and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) levels in the blood.
Complications of turner’s syndrome?
HOMEOPATHIC APPROACH FOR TURNER SYNDROME
Depending on how the symptoms present themselves, a homeopathic treatment may be recommended in some circumstances.