Homeopathy Medicine for Uterine Prolapse
A prolapsed uterus is when the uterus slips from the womb or child-bearing organ into the vagina. The cause of uterine prolapse is weak muscles and ligaments that hold the uterus in place. These factors include heavy weightlifting, menopause, postpartum depression, obesity, chronic coughing, chronic constipation, and pelvic tumors.
Table of Contents
- Incomplete uterine prolapseThe uterus does not protrude, but it is partially displaced into the vagina.
- Complete uterine prolapseFrom the vaginal opening, a portion of the uterus is visible.
According to how far the uterus has descended, the severity of the condition is graded:
- Lower vaginal region in first grade
- the introitus in second grade
- Cervix has lowered outside the introitus, third grade
- In the fourth grade, the uterus and cervix have both protruded past the introitus.
SYMPTOMS OF UTERINE PROLAPSE
There are no typically visible signs or symptoms of mild uterine prolapse, but there are for moderate to severe prolapse, such as:
- Pelvic weight or pulling sensation
- Tissue protruding from vagina
- Urinary issues like urine retention or incontinence
- Constipation issues
- feeling as though you’re sitting on a tiny ball or that something is ovulating
- concerns about one’s sexuality, such as a feeling that the tone of one’s vaginal tissue is loose.
CAUSES OF UTERINE PROLAPSE
Weakened pelvic muscles and supporting tissues, which lead to uterine prolapse, can be brought on by a number of factors, including:
- trauma during childbirth or difficult labor and delivery
- an enormous baby is delivered
- Being overweight or obese
- After menopause, estrogen levels decline
- Constipation that persists or bowel movements that are difficult
- Chronic cough or bronchitis
- Repeated heavy lifting
We may be more susceptible to uterine prolapse due to the following factors:
- births through vaginal delivery and/or a few pregnancies
- birthing an enormous child
- Increasing age
- Prior pelvic surgery
- Constipation that lasts a long time or a lot of straining when going potty
- connective tissue thinning runs in the family
- Being Hispanic or white
COMPLICATION OF UTERINE PROLAPSE
Other pelvic organ prolapse frequently occurs in conjunction with uterine prolapse.
- Anterior prolapse (cystocele)-Anterior prolapse, also known as prolapsed bladder, is a condition in which the connective tissue that normally keeps the bladder and vagina apart becomes weak.
- Posterior vaginal prolapse (rectocele).The rectum could protrude into the vagina due to the connective tissue around it being weak. This could make it difficult to urinate.
Vaginal tissue that rubs against clothing can result in vaginal sores (ulcers), which — in rare cases — can become infected. Severe uterine prolapse can displace some of the vaginal lining, causing it to protrude outside the body.
PREVENTION OF UTERINE PROLAPSE
Try the following to lessen your risk of uterine prolapse:
Do Kegel exercises regularly.
Treat and prevent constipation.
Avoid heavy lifting and lift correctly.
Control coughing..Avoid weight gain.T
HOMEOPTHIC TREATMENT OF UTERINE PROLAPSE
Homeopathy medicines can be used to treat uterine prolapse completely because they help to tighten, pull back, and hold the uterus in its proper position by strengthening the pelvic muscles and ligaments, which were previously weak and loose.
SEPIA :Given when crossing the lower limbs may help to slightly lessen the bearing down sensation, and there is vaginal discharge and itching. Best medicine for women at a menopausal age where the womb is in a relaxed condition with weak muscle support and hot flannel.
LILIUM TIG :Useful when the muscle supporting the uterus lacks the necessary tonicity, resulting in a displaced (retroverted or uterus tilted backward) or prolapsed uterus. People with prolapse of the uterus who have constant urge to pass urine or stool with distended feeling in the pelvis can find relief by supporting the vulva or taking rest.
MUREX :Most appropriate if the patient has an increased desire for sex. Useful for prolapse of uterus, where the uterus is bulky, enlarged, and is pushed out of the pelvis.
FRAXINUS AMERICANA :Useful medication for uterine prolapse associated with fibroids or uterine tumors. There are persistent pelvic pains with an enlarged uterus.
Comments are closed.