Homeopathy Medicine for Vaginitis
Patient complains of a purulent discharge from the vagina. The condition is VAGINITIS.
This condition can be acute or chronic, with the former characterized by profuse discharge that is oftentimes blood-stained, yellowish or green in color, and accompanied by dysuria and localized inflammation.
Children’s worms, trauma, and foreign objects.
Adults may experience the condition due to an irritant pessary, tempoon, excessive coitus, a specific or general infection, or an infection that has spread from nearby organs such as the urethra or bartholin glands.
- Bacterial vaginosis,which develops when an overgrowth of other organisms in your vagina changes the normal bacteria there.
- Yeast infections,which are typically brought on by the fungus Candida albicans, which occurs naturally.
- Trichomoniasis,which a parasite causes and which is frequently spread through sexual contact
Signs and symptoms of vaginitis can include:
- Changes in the consistency, aroma, or volume of your vaginal discharge
- Vaginal itching or irritation
- Pain during intercourse
- Painful urination
- light spotting or bleeding in the vagina
The characteristics of the discharge, which many women do not experience, may reveal the type of vaginitis if there is any, as in the following cases:
- Bacterial vaginosis.The odor, which is frequently described as a fishy odor, may become more noticeable after sexual activity and may appear as a grayish-white discharge.
- Yeast infection.The primary symptom is itching, but you may also experience a cottage cheese-like, thick, white discharge.
- Trichomoniasis.A greenish-yellow, occasionally foamy discharge can be a symptom of trichomoniasis (pronounced trik-o-moe-NIE-uh-sis).
Belladonnaplethoric patients who have a red face, localized plethoras, an inflammatory state, pain, throbbing, shiny redness, dryness, and heat in the vagina, as well as discharges that have a foul odor, should take this medication.
Hydrastis Canadensisis effective for treating cervix erosion and excoriation, thick, yellow, ropy leucorrhoea, pruritus valvae with profuse leucorrhoea, discharge after periods that is acrid and corrosive, shreddy persistent, and accompanied by sexual arousal in older and easily fatigued individuals.
Cannabis sativaAcute and chronic gonorrhea, which particularly affects the urinary and sexual organs; an inflammatory state that causes the patient to walk with their legs apart; threatened abortion with too frequent sexual activity; conditions following acute gonorrhea; miscarriage; and intense sexual arousal with infertility.
Cantharis vesicatorIa has a dragging pain in the sacrum, usually after a miscarriage, with too frequent and profuse menses, swollen tender and painful breasts, and a constant discharge from the vagina that is aggravated by a false step and linked to cystitis, black swelling for the vulva, and burning pain in the ovaries.
Helonias dioicahas stifled menstruation; her parts are hot, red, swollen, and burning and itchy due to a lack of sex desire.
Kreosotumis prescribed for yellow, bitter discharge that smells worse between periods and has a green corn flavor.
MedorrhinumIn the acute stage of the illness, medorrhinum is typically given as a single dose. The patient has intense vaginal itching that is relieved by rubbing and bathing in tepid water. Sycotic warts on the genitals. Ovarian pain on the left side or from ovary to ovary. Menses that are profuse and dark, offensive, and difficult to wash.
Platinum metallicumPatient has excessive sexual desire, dark, clotted menses that start too early, painful, sensitive genitals that itch, tickle, and feel crawly, and sensitive organs that make masturbation and having sex difficult.
Staphysagriahas sensitive and painful genitalia that are worse when seated, granular growth in the vagina, a history of rape, and has been the victim of sexual abuse. The first sexual encounter is excruciatingly painful.
Thuja occidentalisMenstrual cycles that are premature, brief, scanty, and delayed, as well as having polyps and fleshy excrescences, severe vaginal itching, and excessive leucorrhoea that is thick, greenish, and resembling cauliflower excrescences.