FOR THE TREATMENT OF LYMPH NODES THAT HAVE SWOLEN, LYMPHATIC CONDITIONS, IMMUNITY Boosting, AND SUPPORTIVE TREATMENT OF CANCER
INDICATIONS: for tumors, mumps, lymphadenitis, lymphangitis, swelling of the lymph nodes, and as a cancer support therapy.
During acute and chronic illnesses, ADEL 48 (ITIRES) drops help hasten toxin excretion by stimulating and detoxifying the entire lymphatic system, a crucial component of the immune response.
- Any continuous blockage of the lymphatic system and intoxification of the organs can lead via various stages to exhaustion of the effected cells, so it’s important to note that the lymphatic vessels in the intestines (the largest excretion organ for waste products and toxins in the body) must also be stimulated.
- In addition to boosting the immune system, assisting in the treatment of cancerous skin growths, and acting as a diuretic, ADEL 48 drops are used to treat a variety of pathogenic conditions, including lymphatic infections and blockages, swollen glands, acute and chronic infections of the organs and mucous membranes, all pusproducing infections (bronchitis and tonsillitis), mumps, adenoma, mastopathy, benign swelling of the breast glands, and
- The lymphatic system also includes the tonsils, thymus, and spleen, all of which require the administration of particular medications like ADEL 24 drops, ADEL 6 drops, and ADEL 34 drops in order to be properly treated.
INGREDIENTS: Echinacea 6X, Galium aparine 6X, Juglans regia BX, Scrophularia nodosa 6X, Cistus canadensis 6X, Conium maculatum 6X, and Barium carbonicum BX.
- Adenoma frequently appear in women’s breasts, which all too quickly leads to a surgical response because the hardening of the lymph is thought to be malignant. Barium carbonicum is a remedy for swollen, hardened lymph nodes, often found on the sides of the neck in children.Adenoma reliably eliminates both acute and chronic lymphatic conditions.
- In addition to resolving cervical and mesenteric lymph node hardening, calcium jodatum regulates the connective tissues with iodine, treats chronic gland infections, treats swollen tonsils, and prevents the development of new swollen lymph nodes.
- Chronic infections of the skin and intestines are also effectively treated by cistus canadensis, as are infectious lymphatic diseases, such as adenoma.
- Conium maculatum, a traditional lymphatic drug, is effective in treating depression, prostatitis, prostatic hypertrophy, and slowing of the metabolism associated with aging and chronic illnesses. It stimulates and activates sluggish lymph nodes and helps prevent hardening of the lymph glands.
- Echinacea is a well-known plant that works as a first-class immune stimulant, effectively treating infections and all septic conditions of the blood, stimulating the production of leukocytes, an important part of the body’s defense system against infections, and neutralizing the effects of toxins released from infected tissues.
- It helps regulate a worn-out metabolism and addresses pathogenic conditions of the bladder, skin, and kidneys. Galium aparine is a plant that has historically been used to treat various cancers, including melanoma. It is indicated for hardening of the lymph nodes.
- The traditional lymphatic drug Juglans regia also treats liver disease, wet eczema, and
- impetus, herpes, and the skin
|Minimum 36 months
|Country of Origin
|Veg / Vegetarian