Table of Contents
Neeri Syrup Information
Neeri Syrup is a medication that is effective for a number of conditions, including kidney stones, infertility, immunity, energy, urinary tract infections, and painful urination.
Neeri Syrup contains the following ingredients as active ingredients: Bergenia Ligulata, Boerhaavia Diffusa, Butea Monosperma, Crataeva Nurvala, Daruharidra, Dolichos Biflorus, Lycium Extract, Mimosa Pudica, Moolishar, Panchtrin Mool, Parmelia Perlata, Piper Cubeba, Saccharum Officinarum, Salsola Stocksi
Neeri Syrup works by boosting energy and immunity to fight diseases, increasing urine output and blood flow in kidneys, inhibiting bacterial growth, fighting vaginal inflammation, helpful for various renal diseases, improving digestion system, stimulating blood circulation and maintaining pH balance, stabilizing blood pressure, inhibiting craving to lose weight, assisting with several other health issues, and acting against microbes.
Enhancing a particular immune response, inhibiting the gluconeogenesis process, reducing cholesterol-induced hyperlipidemia, inhibiting bacterial growth, lowering lipid content, reducing inflammation, inhibiting the effect of alpha-glucosidase activity, having antipyretic properties, having bactericidal and fungicidal effects, significantly inhibiting Cladosporium cladosporioides activity, and lowering the number of eggs per gram of feces
Possessing strong antifungal and antiviral activity, exhibiting spasmogenic activity, inhibiting the hyaluronidase and protease activity of snakes, producing antidepressant action comparable to that of tricyclic antidepressants, producing antidepressant action due to phenol constituent, producing antidepressant action similar to that of the tricyclic antidepressants, producing antidepressant action due to sodium, potassium, and chloride ion, neutralizing
Neeri Syrup’s Makeup and Ingredients
The following salts are the active components of Neeri Syrup:
- Purified Shilajit
- Shwet parrot
- Cubeba Piper
- sending namak
- Stocksii Salsola
- b. o. er.haavia
- Mool Panchtrin
- Sweetener, Official
- Terrestris thorns
- Perlata Parmelia
- Nurvala Crataeva
- Biflorus Dolichos
- Ligulated Bergenia
- Monospermous Butea
- M. moschata
- Nigrum Solanum
- Extract of Lycium
Neeri Syrup’s Purposes
- renal stones
- infections of the bladder
- urinating in pain
- intestinal problems
- blood pressure to a normal level
- Loss of weight
- joint discomfort
- Viruses and Microbes
- infected urinary tract
- urologic conditions
- increases lustful desire
- immunity is strengthened
- High Lipid Concentrations
- infection with bacteria
- urological conditions
- Bladder or kidney stones
- bleeding issues
- Ureteritis Management
- urination issues
- Blood-borne Illness
- abdominal distension
- Infections with fungi
- Infections with helminthes
- Influenza Viruses
- Infection with bacteria
- digestive issues
- An enlarged liver
- Small cuts
- Amounts of blood
- vascular conditions
- Hyperoxic Stress
Mechanism of Action, Pharmacology, and Neeri Syrup
By accomplishing the following tasks, Neeri Syrup helps the patient’s condition:
- improving the ability to fight off illnesses and immunity.
- Renal blood flow and urine production are increased.
- preventing the growth of the bacteria.
- helpful in fighting off kidney diseases and vaginal inflammation.
- Inhibiting cravings that contribute to weight loss, enhancing the digestive system, boosting blood flow and maintaining pH balance, stabilizing blood pressure, and treating a number of other health issues are all made possible by this.
- battling microorganisms
- revitalizing the cells of the body.
- having the ability to lower blood sugar levels because it contains phytoconstituents.
- Acetylcholinesterase inhibitory effects, inhibition of proinflammatory cytokine expression, reduction of peristaltic activity, potassium salt-induced diuretic activity, activation of the testosterone-producing Leydig cells, prevention of the formation and growth of calcium oxalate crystals, stimulation of a particular immune response, suppression of the gluconeogenesis process, and reduction of cholesterol-induced hyperlipidemia
- preventing the growth of the bacteria.
- Many illnesses with a variety of biological effects can benefit from it.
- Having lipid content reduction and antiurolithiatic properties.
- alpha-glucosidase activity is inhibited, the inflammation is reduced, and antipyretic properties are present.
- Possessing significant activity against Cladosporium cladosporioides, bactericidal and fungicidal properties, a reduction in the number of eggs per gram of feces, a reduction in blood sugar levels, a reduction in gastrointestinal motility, and an increase in the phagocytic and macrophage migration indices.
- Possessing potent antifungal and antiviral activity, as well as good wound healing properties thanks to the phenol component, antidepressant effects resembling those of tricyclic antidepressants, hyperglycemic effects, diuretic properties thanks to sodium, potassium, and chloride ions, spasmogenic properties, and the ability to inhibit snake hyaluronidase and protease activity.
- reducing the effects of free radicals that cause cell damage and various diseases.
- causing a laxative effect, enhancing beta cell regeneration and functional recovery, inhibiting the process of carcinogenesis, and showing suppressive action on hepatic drug metabolizing enzymes.
- lowering blood sugar levels, boosting antioxidant enzyme activity, and preventing the spread of cancer cells.
Safety Measures & Use
Important counseling points are listed below. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the directions printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Pre-existing diseases, allergies, and current health conditions (such as pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug.
- diseases of the blood
- keep a regular eye on your blood sugar.
- a woman who is breastfeeding, trying to conceive, or both
- Do not allow children to access this medication.
Neeri Syrup adverse effects
The following is a partial list of potential side effects that could arise from any of the ingredients that make up Neeri Syrup; some of these effects may be uncommon but serious. If you experience any of the following side effects, especially if they persist, talk to your doctor.
- elevated blood pressure
- renal disease
- no recognized side effects
- There are no known side effects.
|Country of Origin||India|