Homeopathy Medicine for Liver Cancer
The liver, an organ about the size of a football that is located in the upper right portion of your abdomen, beneath the diaphragm and above the stomach, is where cancer that starts in the liver cells is known as liver cancer.
The liver can develop several different types of cancer, the most prevalent of which is hepatocellular carcinoma, which starts in the primary type of liver cell (hepatocyte), while intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma and hepatoblastoma are much less frequent.
The term “metastatic cancer” is used to refer to cancer that first develops in another part of the body, such as the colon, lung, or breast, and then spreads to the liver. This type of cancer is named after the organ in which it first appears, such as “metastatic colon cancer” to refer to cancer that first develops in the colon and spreads to the liver.
Its also known as hepatocellular carcinoma
Table of Contents
In the early stages of primary liver cancer, the majority of people do not experience any signs or symptoms; however, when they do, they may include:
- Losing weight without trying
- Loss of appetite
- Upper abdominal pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- General weakness and fatigue
- Abdominal swelling
- Jaundice causes the whites of your eyes and skin to turn yellow.
- White, chalky stools
A cell’s DNA is the material that gives instructions for every chemical process in your body. When liver cells develop changes (mutations) in their DNA, this results in the formation of tumors, which are collections of cancerous cells.
It’s sometimes clear what causes liver cancer in people who have no underlying diseases, but other times it occurs in people with no underlying diseases and the cause is unknown, such as with chronic hepatitis infections.
Primary liver cancer is brought on by a number of factors, including:
- Chronic infection with HBV or HCV.Your risk of developing liver cancer rises if you have chronic hepatitis B or C infection (HBV or HCV).
- Cirrhosis.Your chances of developing liver cancer increase due to the formation of scar tissue in your liver as a result of this progressive and irreversible condition.
- Certain inherited liver diseases.Wilson’s disease and hemochromatosis are two liver conditions that can raise the risk of developing liver cancer.
- Diabetes.The risk of liver cancer is higher in people with this blood sugar disorder than in people without diabetes.
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.The likelihood of developing liver cancer rises when fat builds up in the liver.
- Exposure to aflatoxins.Crops, including grains and nuts, can become contaminated with aflatoxins, which can end up in foods made of these products. Aflatoxins are poisons produced by molds that grow on crops that are stored improperly.
- Excessive alcohol consumption.Over a long period of time, drinking more alcohol than is considered moderate can permanently harm your liver and raise your risk of developing liver cancer.
Reduce the risk of cirrhosis
You can lower your risk of developing cirrhosis, which is liver scarring that raises the risk of liver cancer, if you:
Drink alcohol in moderation,
Maintain a healthy weight.
Get vaccinated against hepatitis B
Take measures to prevent hepatitis C
Seek treatment for hepatitis B or C infection
Hepatitis B and C infections can be treated, and studies suggest that doing so can lower the risk of developing liver cancer.
The choice of remedy in one of the most well-known holistic medical systems, homeopathy, is based on the holistic approach’s theory of individualization and symptom similarity.
In terms of therapeutic medication, a number of well-proven medications are available for treating liver cancer symptoms that can be selected based on cause, location, sensation, modalities, and extension of the complaints. The goal of homeopathy is not only to treat hepatocellular carcinoma symptoms but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility.
Some significant homeopathic remedies are listed below for the treatment of liver cancer; the patient should consult a licensed homeopathic physician in person for personalized remedy selection and treatment.
Calcarea Carbonica Hahnemanii