Lords Titanium Met 30 CH (30ml) : For Early Ejaculation of Semen, restores stamina and vitality
Table of Contents
Also known as
Metallic titanium, or Titan
Lords Titanium Metallicum
Common Name: Titan cyanide and Titan nitride-containing copper-red crystals that were produced during the trituration of slag from a blast furnace.
Causes & Symptoms for Lords Titanium Metallicum
- Use of Titanium Met relieves nasal complaints and catarrh.
- Muscles and bones both contain it.
- Titanium metallicum is effective in reducing stomach discomfort and appetite loss.
- a desire to keep one’s eyelids closed and dizziness that impairs vision.
- Semen ejaculation during coitus that occurs too early is improved by titanium metallicum consumption.
- eyelids to remain closed.
- The view was only partial at any given time.
- Titanium Metallicum is prescribed for nausea, vomiting, and stomach discomfort.
- terribly disorganized, ill-looking, and feeling.
the male genitalia
- When there is a complaint of semen coming out too soon, titanium metallicum is highly recommended.
Side effects of Lords Titanium Metallicum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Lords Titanium Metallicum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Lords Titanium Metallicum
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Do not consume alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|