Homeopathy Medicine for Piles Or Hemorrhoids
The anal canal, which is the final four centimeters through which stool travels from the rectum to the outside world, and the anus, which is the opening of the anal canal to the outside world, are where hemorrhoids are found. There is no exact definition of hemorrhoids, but they can be described as masses or clumps (“cushions”) of tissue within the anal canal that contain blood vessels and the surrounding, supporting tissue made up of muscle and elastic fibers.
The only time hemorrhoids can cause issues and be deemed abnormal or a disease is when the hemorrhoidal cushions enlarge, despite the fact that most people believe hemorrhoids to be abnormal.
CAUSES OF PILES OR HEMORRHOIDS
- Hemorrhoids are a result of excessive pressure being placed on the veins in the pelvic and rectal regions.
- If one strains to move stool, the increased pressure causes the veins in this tissue to swell and stretch, which can result in hemorrhoids. Normally, tissue inside the anus fills with blood to help control bowel movements.
- Constipation or diarrhea may also cause straining and raise the pressure on the anal canal veins.
- Due to increased pressure on the blood vessels in the pelvic area during the last six months of pregnancy, pregnant women are more susceptible to hemorrhoids, which can become worse if they strain to push the baby out during labor.
- Hemorrhoids can also result from being overweight.
Anatomy of Hemorrhoids
This explains why bleeding from hemorrhoids is bright red (arterial blood) instead of dark red (venous blood), and why bleeding from hemorrhoids occasionally can be severe. The arteries supplying blood to the anal canal descend into the canal from the rectum above and form a rich network of arteries that communicate with one another around the anal canal.
SYMPTOMS OF PILES OR HEMORRHOIDS
Internal and external hemorrhoids both have a variety of symptoms, but the most typical ones are
- Bleeding during bowel movements.
- Cleaning the anal area might be painful if you have rectal pain.
TYPES OF PILES OR HEMORRHOIDS
After having a regular bowel movement, bright red blood streaks on toilet paper or in the toilet bowel are signs of internal hemorrhoids.
Internal hemorrhoids are typically small, swollen veins in the anal canal wall, but they can also be large, sagging veins that bulge out of the anus continuously. Internal hemorrhoids can be uncomfortable if they protrude and are squeezed by the anal muscles, and they may be extremely painful if the blood supply to the hemorrhoid is cut off. If internal hemorrhoids protrude, you may also notice mucus on
A thrombosed, or clotted, hemorrhoid is the medical term for an external hemorrhoid that has bled and then developed into a painful hard lump as a result of blood pooling.
HOMEOPATHY TREATMENT FOR PILES OR HEMORRHOIDS
The point to be highlighted is that the relief of symptoms is obtained with absolute gentleness and without invasion or surgery of any kind. Additionally, the condition has a high rate of relapse following surgical treatment because surgery does not target the root causes like genetic tendencies, habitual constipation, etc. Homeopathic medicines are very effective in managing piles and the symptoms associated with it such as pain, bleeding, itching, etc.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE FOR PILES OR HEMORRHOIDS
ACID NITRIC, HAMAMELLIS, BLUMIA, RATANHIA, COLLINSONIA, AND
Burnig, Painful Bleeding/Non-Bleeding Pile Drop with Pilax Syrup, RL-7