Dr. Reckeweg Allium Cepa 30 CH (11ml) : For nasal congestion, watery eyes, suffocation, obstructed nose
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Allium Cepa
a fresh plant that has been harvested in its entirety between July and August, or an onion tincture.
Common name: A regular red onion
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Allium Cepa
- A common remedy for the common cold, influenza, coryza, and cough is allium cepa. The nasal discharge from these conditions is profuse, watery, and acrid, and it excoriates anything it touches.
- The nasal discharges from spring coryza, which are brought on by exposure to northwestern winds and cause damage to the upper lip and nose, can also be treated with allium cepa.
- In addition to helping with eye secretions, allium cepa also helps with bland, non-itching watery eye discharges.
- Additionally, Allium Cepa aids in the treatment of singer’s cough, which causes the larynx to be torn and forces the patient to grasp it.
- The symptoms of sinusitis, such as headache, eye and nose secretions, and fever, are also helped by allium cepa.
- Allium Cepa is also recommended for watering eyes that are accompanied by burning and stinging pain similar to that from smoke, as well as for traumatic chronic neuralgic pain following amputations that is like a long thread on the face, hand, neck, or chest.
- Burning in the nose, mouth, throat, bladder, and skin. Sensations of glowing heat on various parts of the body. Traumatic chronic neuritis. Neuralgic pains, like a fine thread, following amputations or injuries to nerves.
- Uninterested in family members, sleepy, and lethargic
- Writing errors.
- He walks on his toes or the outside of his feet, which is foolish behavior.
- Amel. Outdoors.
- Agg. Evening. Warm room.
- Illnesses progress from the left to the right.
- Following an amputation, I experienced neuralgic, tearing pains.
- injuries and post-operative ailments.
Food and drinks
- Desire: Oninons.
- Aversion: cucumber.
- Cucumber and onion mixture.
- Mostly forehead pain that spread to the nose or temples.
- Closing my eyes in a warm room in the evening.
- Amel. Outside, around period time.
- Eye watering in a warm environment.
- smoke-like sensation
- Hay fever and coryza, as well as bland eye discharge and watery, burning nasal discharge.
- Sneezing that is violent and irritating to the upper lip.
- In the evening, a warm room; outside.
- Spreads to the ears, throat, larynx, and bronchi from left to right, beginning on the left.
- Cold air gives me a headache.
- Left side agg. paralysis; urinating a lot.
Larynx and trachea
- Larynx hurts when you cough, so you have to grab it.
- WHOPPING COUGH
- asthma due to allergies.
- Agg. Getting into bed at night, entering a cold room from a warm one, etc.
- Right scapular pain while laying down.
- In particular, the heel of the foot can develop ulcers.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Allium Cepa
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Allium Cepa
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Allium Cepa
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|