SBL Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum 30 CH (30ml) : Used in uterine swelling, Ovarian Cysts, Swelling of Testicles, warts on tongue
Also known as
AMR or Mur Nat
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum
Double Gold and Sodium Chloride is its common name.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum
- The left eye, skull, chest, tibia, and bones in general are very affected by boring pains during the pathogenesis of Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum.
- Cold and wet weather makes symptoms worse
- Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum relieves warts, chancres, ulcers, and warts.
- Pustules on the genitalia and corrosive leucorrhea are among the conditions for which Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum is prescribed.
- Jaundice is a nuisance.
- Hair falls out as a result of painful (boring) aches on the entire side of the head, mostly over the eye.
- Caries, swollen, hard, or shining nose (scrofulous), along with other symptoms, point to aurum muriaticum natronatum.
- Gums recede, teeth become loose, and these symptoms all point to aurum muriaticum natronatum.
- Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum is effective in treating white tongue, tongue warts, and tongue tip burning.
Anus and Stool
- Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum works well to relieve the appearance of painful hemorrhoids that protrude.
the male genitalia
- Warts surrounding them, foreskin ulcers, and eye ulcers from deep breathing
- Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum relieves lesions with uterine induration, ovarian enlargement, leucorrhea, and corrosion of the parts.
- short breaths and irregular heartbeats while you sleep.
- Standing while experiencing intense, violent heartbeats and a pressure feeling
Back and Neck
- Burning pain in the skin of the nape and cracking in the cervical vertebrae with head bending.
- Burning and drawing, pressure and tension in the muscles to the left of the nape that extend to the shoulder, making the head bend to the right worse, and at times becoming intolerable while at rest.
- Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum relieves a pustular eruption on the back.
Arms and Legs
- Right axillary skin is burning.
- Arms, elbow joints, and bones are both dull and pressingly painful.
- Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum relieves painful stitching in the fingertip area.
- Boring in the right and left knees, thighs, and tibia.
- Intolerable body itch, sores that erupt into small lumps, many of which have dark-appearing scabs covering them.
Side effects of SBL Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|