SBL Baryta Muriaticum 30 CH (30ml) : Stunted growth, Ear infection, Enlarged Tonsils, Ear Discharge, Cramps
Also known as
Both barium and baryta mur
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
BARYTA MURIATICA (Barium Chloride)
Baryta muriatica has a strong effect on the heart, arteries, parotid glands, pancreas, muscles, joints, and rectum. Baryta muriatica patients are chilly as he feels more of the cold. He may also be irritable. The different salts of Baryta are needed in organic lesions of the elderly who are dwarfish both mentally and physically.
There is also an increased tension of the pulse and arterio-sclerosis where a high systolic pressure with a relatively low diastolic tension is found in baryta muriatica patients. Other symptoms of baryta muriatica include nympomania and satyriasis (increased sexual desire in females and males, respectively), convulsions, and headaches without acute crisis that affect elderly people.
Baryta Muriatica is helpful in the treatment of glandular affections like the mumps, which cause the middle ear to swell when blowing one’s nose. It is also beneficial in the treatment of tinnitus, which causes noises when one chews, swallows, or sneezes, and which feels better when one drinks a small amount of cold water. Baryta Muriatica is also helpful in the treatment of recurrent tonsillitis
– Cowardice, timidity, and a fear of people.
– Remains motionless in a corner, Children’s reluctance to play.
– Mania as desire for sexual activity grows.
Generalities – Similar to Baryta carb but have more cramps, convulsions.: In general, Baryta carb is similar, but it causes more cramps and convulsions.
– GLANDS INDURATE AND SWELL, LIKE KNOTTED CORDS.
– Respiratory, ear, and nose catarrh that is chronic.
– Epileptic seizures and cramps.
Morning was worse.
– Feelings similar to an electric shock.
– Arterio sclerosis and aneurysm.
– Tinea capitis (a scalp fungus infection)
– Submaxillary gland inflammation accompanied by solid swellings.
-Whizzing and buzzing, noises made when swallowing and chewing, or noises made when sneezing.
Parotids swollen, earache that is better treated with cold water.
-Offensive otorrhoea, which inflates when you blow your nose.
– Dreadful swollen tonsils; tonsillitis.
– Glands’ hardness, which resembles knotted cords.
-Affection of the bronchial tubes in elderly individuals who have dilated hearts, which promotes expectoration.
-Exploration is difficult and there is a significant buildup of mucus that rattles.
Senile asthma is caused by lung artery sclerosis, which changes the arterial pressure.
– Absence of the epigastric feeling is a helpful guiding symptom for it in chronic affections.
– Vomiting and retching, along with a rising head-warmth sensation
– An aortic aneurysm.
– A rise in sex motivation.
-Significant decrease in chlorides and significant increase in uric acid.
– Inguinal glands swollen; pancreatic induration; abdominal aneurism.
– Reproductive area spasms of pain.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin
|30 CH / 30CH